How to Manage by Delegating (So You Can Achieve Your Goals)!
If you want to take your career to the next level by delegating tasks to others so you can focus on your goals, then this course is for you.
“How to Manage by Delegating (So You Can Achieve Your Goals)” introduces you to the process of what, why and how to delegate using a proven 3 step template process used by Chris Haroun, who is a seasoned and successful entrepreneur, an accomplished business author, an award winning MBA professor and the author of top selling business courses on Udemy.
By the end of this course you will learn:
- What to delegate so you can spend more time focusing on your professional and personal goals
- How to delegate so that you can develop your employee(s) and teach them new skills
- What feedback to provide and how to provide feedback to your employee(s)
- How to analyze the delegation process and create a report on the process for senior management
[button url=”https://trainingstree.com/product/manage-delegating-can-achieve-goals/” class=”” bg=”” hover_bg=”” size=”0px” color=”” radius=”0px” width=”0px” height=”0px” target=”_blank”] Take This Course [/button]
This course has a proven 3 Step Delegation Process using downloadable exercise templates in order to make you and your team much more productive. By the end of this course you will be able to confidently focus on the goals that are most important to you and to your career by delegating repetitive, routine and other tasks to others. Join me on this career optimizing journey and take your career to the next level!
- New managers who want to improve their delegation management skills
- Tenured managers who have some experience with delegation management and want to brush up on their skills
Need any help in finding best course around !? Let us Help you!
[contact-form-7 id=”4705″ title=”Tell Us Your Need”]
What will I get from this course?
- Increase productivity by delegating tasks to employees
- Build employee morale by delegating the right way
- Develop employees by delegating and discussing the “what, why and how” of delegating
- Impress management by completing post mortem delegation reports
- Facilitate the delegation process using a proven 3 step delegation form completion process
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 Articles
- 15 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Source: Udemy