TOEFL iBT Complete Online Preparation Course! – Course Description
Learning the TOEFL iBT is a challenge because it is not simply about knowing English, but actually requires test strategy and tactics that have proven results. The TOEFL iBT is a complete online exam and so your taking this online course will allow you to study in the format that is best for the exam. Getting a high score on the TOEFL test is not easy, but it can be done as we have shown thousands of students how to do over the last 10 years. You need an experienced and well-trained TOEFL teacher to show you EXACTLY what the examiners want.
TIE, LLC is a premier IELTS and TOEFL training company offering in-person classes in Denver, Houston, and Salvador Brazil. After taking this course, you will have the knowledge, strategy, skills, and master-level tactics to achieve a superior TOEFL score. We will cover all aspects of the TOEFL iBT by providing you the winning strategies that will allow you to give the graders what they look for when awarding high scores.
What You Get From This Course
- Over 200 Lectures (Over 30 Hours Video Teaching)
- Strategies and Tactics for Each Section
- Instructor Led Examples of Mastering Each Section
- Free Participation in Weekly Live Course
- Contest Entry Into Our Monthly 5 Hour Private Training Giveaway
- Exam Advice From Past Examiners/Graders
- Practice Tests With Teacher Led Explanations of Each Answer
- Access To Practice Exercises So You Can Understand Mistakes
- Writing Task Feedback and Speaking Task Feedback
- Free Participation in our Live Weekly Online Course covering different subjects
- Having Written Essays Evaluated
- Watching Live Teacher Demonstrations to Succeed on Every Section
- Having Speaking Practice Evaluated
- Having Access to Consistently Updated Teacher Examples
- Free Participation in Peer Review for Writing
By the end of the Understanding TOEFL course, you will:
- be familiar with all parts of the TOEFL test
- have some useful tips to help you achieve your TOEFL goals
- understand how the TOEFL test is assessed
- have an opportunity to have your written and spoken English assessed by other learners.
- Taken practice tests to enhance your learning of our strategies and tactics
This TOEFL Course is organized by skill: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. Each skill area has four key components:
- Starting out: introducing the strategies and tactics for each area, explaining task types and providing hints not only on how to prepare but also on how to achieve the best marks on each test section.
- Advice and tutorial videos: Our experts explain the application of the tactics and strategies.
- Practice zone: candidates practice tackling the various question types.
- Test practice: candidates simulate the test experience with mock tests.
- A minimum of Intermediate level English
- Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
- You Need a Score of 79+
- A non-EU trained health professional applying to register with the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)?
- An international medical graduate taking the PLAB test to register with the GMC (General Medical Council)?
- A qualified pharmacist, dentist, nurse or physical therapist that needs this course for licensing?
- A student applying for Bachelor, Masters, or Doctorate programs in the USA, UK, Australia, or Canada.
- An international medical graduate applying for residency in the USA or Canada.
How Effective Is Online Learning
The benefits of studying for the TOEFL, particularly our Complete TOEFL Online Course, are significant. Studies around the world reflect that universities and university students are embracing online learning and that this concept is here to stay. Almost every university, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and M.I.T. significantly increased and promotes their online course offerings. With our Complete TOEFL Online Course you can learn at your own pace and repeat lessons over and over again until you completely understand. Research has shown that online learning is just as effective as face-to-face learning and in some key areas, online learning is better with an exam like the TOEFL which is actually an “online exam”
What are the requirements?
- Intermediate English, Computer, Headset and Microphone, Internet
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 229 lectures and 40 hours of content!
- In this course you will learn how to complete Reading Passages in under 17 minutes with an accuracy rate of 80% or higher and the prove your skills with a Reading Passage Live Online review with the instructor.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to take notes from a Conversation and Lecture and then prove your skills with a Live Online Note-Taking session with the instructor.
- This course will provide you with templates, useful expressions, and tactics for each Speaking question and then enable you to submit 3 Complete Speaking Tests (18 Questions) that will be graded by the instructor.
- By the end of this course you will be able to write the Integrated Essay in under 20 minutes as a result of our templates and note -taking strategies. You can then prove your skills by submitting 4 Integrated Essays to be graded by the instructor.
- With our course you will learn how to outline and paragraph plan for the Independent Essay. By the end of the course, you will be able to finish writing your essays in under 30 minutes. Then you can prove your writing skills by submitting 4 Independent Essays to be reviewed and analyzed.
- By completing your 60-Minute One-on-One session, you will have answers to your TOEFL iBT questions and have a personally designed study plan.
- By the end of this course you will understand how to do an entire exam with efficiency and accuracy by participating in our Live Online Complete TOEFL iBT Exam Review.