Real-World Ethical Hacking: Hands-on Cyber security
- Secure your computer, your network, and your data from 99% of all attacks on the Internet.
- Test for security vulnerabilities using the tricks the bad guys use.
- Find and fix weaknesses and harden your computer’s security.
- Avoid phishing, viruses, ransomware, and online scams.
- Keep yourself safe online, at home, at school, or at work.
Learn Ethical Hacking, one of the fastest-growing and highest-paying careers, with over 1 Million cybersecurity job openings available this year! Learn practical, useful cybersecurity step-by-step from Computer Science Professor Dr. Bryson Payne, a SANS|GIAC Certified Pen Tester (GPEN), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and author of the Amazon #1 New Release and Top 10 Best Seller in Children’s Programming Books, Teach Your Kids to Code (2015, No Starch Press). Dr. Payne is also the Director of the Center for Cyber Operations Education at the University of North Georgia and directs the National Cyber Warrior Academy summer program.
Give Yourself a Huge Advantage in a High-Tech World
- Quickly master new hands-on skills in Linux, Windows and Android hacking and cybersecurity.
- Set up your own safe, FREE virtual network and VM (virtual machine) lab for Ethical Hacking on your PC, Mac, and Linux.
- Protect yourself from viruses, phishing, ransomware, and other attacks by learning how the bad guys work, and how to stop them.
- Includes Mobile Hacking on your own Android VM, plus Car Hacking using can-utils and ICSim on Kali Linux.
- Great for beginners, or for capable computer users who want to learn both how and why to secure their data.
- Learn to fix vulnerabilities, and how to stop 85% of attacks by doing just four things.
This is the security course everyone should take
Packed with real-world, practical examples, real hacking techniques, and easy-to-follow plain English instruction, Real-World Ethical Hacking is the course for the new generation of cyber heroes, as they build one of the top job skills of the 21st century! With over 1,000,000 cybersecurity jobs posted in the U.S. this year alone, and over 6 Million openings expected worldwide over the next few years, now is the time to skill up in cyber!
I designed this course to be easily understood by beginners, with examples I use in my college information security courses and in high-school cyber summer camps. Whether you’re retooling for a career change, adding skills to your resume for a raise, or just getting started, Real-World Ethical Hacking is the course for you!
Quick, 4- to 10-minute lessons will get you performing real ethical hacking exercises in minutes. Over 75 video lectures and more than 8 hours of content will give you the practice you need to develop powerful new skills in cybersecurity and penetration testing! Protect your identity, your computer, your information, and your life – avoid social engineering, phishing, online attacks, ransomware and more! Plus, practical skills like:
- Retrieve files from an old computer (Mac or PC, laptop or desktop), even if you’ve forgotten the password
- Set up a virtual “sandbox” to safely open suspicious files without exposing your “real” computer
- Learn command-line short-cuts and power tools that make you look like a computer wizard!
- Understand how viruses and backdoors infect your computer AND phone, and how to stop them!
Everything you need to get started right away
Complete with all FREE online resources (VirtualBox, Kali Linux, and FREE, LEGAL copies of Windows 10 and Android virtual machines), combined with high-definition videos – you’ll be able to work alongside a professor with almost 20 years’ teaching experience at the University level. You’ll also receive a Certificate of Completion upon finishing the course.