101 Cisco CCNA Labs – Course Description
Over half of the marks in the Cisco CCNA exam come from the hands on labs. You will be expected to configure and troubleshoot several scenarios from the syllabus, all while the clock is ticking away.
101 labs for the Cisco CCNA Exams has been making the difference between a pass and fail for thousands of Cisco students since it was first released in 2009. Now completely revised and updated for the latest exam changes.
While all the other study resources out there focus mainly on the theory with a bit of hands on time, this course is 100% hands on labs. We set out the challenge and then you have a go. If you need help then watch the expert configure the solution on the video or check out the written solution.
What are the requirements?
- Basic network theory knowledge
- Knowledge of CCNA level theory
- Access to Cisco equipment, GNS3 or Packet Tracer
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 103 lectures and 7.5 hours of content!
- Gain hands on Cisco experience
- Improve your configuration skills
- Increase your accuracy and speed
- Master the skills you need to pass the exam
What is the target audience?
- Cisco CCNA students
- Network engineers interested in Cisco configuration
- Cisco Network Academy students
There are no reviews yet.