GMAT Prep Course – Course Description
Hi my name is Olu Sanya and I welcome you to this GMAT Prep course. The # 1 question I get from students in our GMAT Prep Classes is, OLU how do I start the question? I have designed this GMAT course with that question in mind, In this course you will learn how to start & completely solve the most commonly asked questions types on the GMAT test by seeing how I breakdown 230 GMAT questions from the Problem solving section (starting from Pg 152) of The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016.You don’t have to worry if you have been out of school for 5 months or 5 years, in this course I assume you know nothing so I take my time to break every question down as I start from the basics. Checkout the free videos.
Textbook : The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016 (starting from Pg 152)
Buy on Amazon : ISBN-10: 1119042488 | ISBN-13: 978-1119042488
Included when you buy this Course
- I assume you know nothing, so I take time to breakdown each questions carefully.
- 230 GMAT Problem Solving Math Solution Videos from The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016 (starting from Pg 152)
- The videos progress from easy topics like Basic Arithmetic to more challenging topics like Probability & Word Problems.
- FREE GMAT Math formula Sheet PDF (available for download in Lecture 3)
- FREE 1 hr Skype Session on GMAT Math or General Business School admissions questions.
- Starting on Pg 152 in The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016 Textbook
- Attempt solving 5 or more questions in a roll in that section using the The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016 then use the video solution as an instruction tool for whichever question you get wrong or if you need a different way to solve the question.
What are the requirements?
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016 Textbook @ http://amzn.to/1QeHpxa (ISBN-10: 1119042488) – You need to buy this book on Amazon first, before starting my course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 232 lectures and 14 hours of content!
- By the end of the course you will know how to breakdown and answer basic to advanced GMAT Problem Solving Math questions.
- In this course, you will learn to identify different Math topics and how to start, breakdown & solve each question.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for the student who has started prepping for the GMAT Test but needs help on how best to START different types of GMAT Math questions & strategies for solving them quickly