Computer networks (CompTIA Network +) – the comprehensive course
This comprehensive course deals with all important topics in the field of IT networks and does not only provide sound basics but also shows many technologies in practice in practice . From network hardware to IP addressing and routing, to an in-depth introduction to the next-generation IPv6 protocol, here you’ll learn everything you need to understand the theory and practice of modern computer networking. The course includes a large security section detailing firewalls, VPNs, and other protection mechanisms.
The range of topics covers the content of the CompTIA Network + certification . Through numerous additional materials and test questions you can prepare yourself optimally for this valuable certification and the necessary exam N10-006.
- System administrators who need in-depth network knowledge
- Technical project managers who want to increase their network know-how
- Power users who want to expand their knowledge of computer networks
- Apprentices in IT professions who need a strong foundation for their IT career
- After the course you will be able to understand and classify all the essential technologies of modern IT networks
These include Ethernet, VLANs, port security, switching and routing, firewalls, DMZ, VPN and RAS, WLAN, network management, IT security and IPv6
You will also learn how to configure Windows and Linux on the network, and how to set up Active Directory DNS and Web servers and other server services
- At the end of the course you can practice many technologies yourself
- The course offers optimal preparation for CompTIA Network + certification
- With this course, you will receive sound basic knowledge, which is valuable for almost all IT areas