Did you know cloud computing is one of the leading industries around the world which is experiencing astounding growth year over year?
When you talk about cloud computing – what names or terms come to mind? AWS, Azure?
Well, that is great – but what about building your own private cloud infrastructure?
Do you ever wonder how do these public cloud provider companies stand up and maintain such massive infrastructure?
Do you ever wonder how YOU can build a private cloud instance for your project or company?
Well, open source cloud frameworks like Apache CloudStack help you do just that. In fact using these frameworks – you can install and run a private cloud instance right on your laptops.
These open source cloud frameworks are very mature and rich in the feature set they offer. They are used by some of the biggest companies like PayPal, Best Buy and Bloomberg and many more.
In fact, you may be an Apache CloudStack user right now, and you don’t even know it! As more companies begin to adopt these cloud framework, the number of applications running on an Apache CloudStack infrastructure is always growing.
Apache CloudStack is one of the leading solutions which allow for mixed hypervisor IT environments. This is because they were specifically designed to provide a collaborative approach to cloud computing.
Knowledge and experience about Apache CloudStack could be very valuable for your career. The latest stats and figures show some amazing numbers like jobs requiring these skill sets pay higher than most of the jobs posted on public job boards within the US and annual salaries for professionals could be as high as $125,000. That is the exact reason why you must enroll in this course and take your career to the next level.
As the title suggests – this course aims to provide you enough knowledge about Apache CloudStack so that you can run and operate your own private cloud infrastructure. But specifically:
- You will get familiar with the features and benefits offered by Apache CloudStack
- You will learn how to deploy and configure your own Apache CloudStack instance
- You will learn how to launch virtual instances on Apache CloudStack
- You will learn about sub-components and usage of various Apache CloudStack services
- You will learn about how to architect high availability Apache CloudStack clusters
- You will learn about managing and troubleshooting Apache CloudStack
- You will learn about log management for Apache CloudStack cluster
This course provides detailed demos of installation and configuration of Apache CloudStack. Thus it will equip you well for future use of this technology.
- Cloud engineers
- System designers
- Software and IT architects
- CIOs, CTOs or any technology leader looking to utilize cloud computing in their organization
- Software engineers
- IT administrators
- Access to a physical or virtual machine to install the required software
- Basic knowledge about networking, system setup, OS commands etc.
- Basic knowledge about virtual machines
- Basic knowledge about cloud computing
- Desire to learn something new and continuous improvement