What is the difference between good and great players?
How do you develop confidence?
By mastering the skills of the game.
That is what this course is about. Once your child is able to perform the “first most important skills” in basketball, the foundation is set and the opportunities will open up for them.
What happens when your child doesn’t have a great skill set? Turnovers, lost opportunities, and frustration. Sub par players aren’t bad, they just haven’t learned the skills that the other players have. Don’t let that happen to your child.
If you know a beginner who wants to be a confident player, or even a current player who wants to sharpen their basketball skills, this is the course for them!
Ben, a 7 year old who you will meet in the course, surprised us with how much better and stronger, and more confident he was by the time the course was complete. We were amazed by his progress.
This course is not only packed with drills to increase the most important basic skills, it includes trainings from coaches, former professional players, and wellness professionals who have all contributed their expertise. It also includes charts for youngsters to keep track of their progress. This course not only covers the important basics of the game, it is presented in a fun and easy way that even young children can follow and find fun.
Remember, if you want your child to succeed in basketball they need to practice. Every week they don’t get better, is a week they fall behind.
Get in the game! Enroll today!
Act quickly! This course will increase to $99 on Sept 12th.
What are the requirements?
- A Basketball
- A Hoop
- An area to practice (driveway, court, patio)
- Optional Equipment: Speed Ladder, Jump Rope, Weighted Ball
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 43 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Advance from beginner to skilled player, with the essential foundation for continued success.
- Develop the most important “first skills” in basketball.
- Control the ball for better court vision, offense, and passing.
- Blow by your defenders using these ball handling secrets.
- Dramatically reduce turnovers.
- How to shoot perfectly every time.
- Learn why “finding your guy” is the key to dominating the boards.
- Pass with greater strength and accuracy.
- Learn the “stance and slide” that creates the best and most dreaded defenders.
- Develop quicker foot speed, agility, and increased vertical leap.
- Perform the cross-over, retreat, spin, and behind the back dribble with confidence.
- Understand what the ref is signaling and how to use that to improve your game.
- Learn the history, terms, court, and rules of the awesome game of basketball.
What is the target audience?
- Parents who want to help their child succeed and have fun while learning and playing the game of basketball.
- Coaches who want to help their inexperienced players succeed.
- Players who want to improve their basketball skills on and off the court.
- Parents who want to help their child learn new skills and get fit.