Turn Photographs Into Digital Paintings Using Photoshop – Course Description
This course will take you through all of the steps to create unique paintings from your photographs. Step by step, I break down all the things you need to know and understand in Photoshop to move your images out of a photographic appearance into a more painterly one.
Although, I do break everything into simple steps a basic understanding of the program is suggested. This course is perfect for intermediate to advanced users.
After completing this course you should be able to turn any photograph into a digital painting that you can be proud of.
Not an artist? Never painted before? That’s OK.
You CAN learn to paint digitally and with a lot less expense and mess!
Whether you are a professional photographer looking to rise above your competition by offering paintings as a unique product to your clients, or you are simply a hobbyist who enjoys editing images creatively, you will find everything you need here to get started and create amazing art that you will be proud to show your family and friends.
Digital art can be created from just about any image, even low resolution ones from phone cameras. As a matter of fact, there is no requirement at all to even own a camera in order to benefit from this course. In one lecture I even show you how to find royalty free stock sites where you can download stunning photographs to paint from.
Included in the course are 60+ lectures, and almost 6 hours of in-depth video training. There are 3 practice sessions, where you can watch me paint as I go over everything I’m doing, step by step.
In the supplemental material sections, I have included the images I use throughout the course for you to download and practice along side me, but you will learn the skills needed to create a painting out of ANY image.
Enroll today, I’d love to help you learn this fun way to create art!
What are the requirements?
- Ideally, Photoshop CS5 or above
- Recommended but not required – a drawing tablet. eg. Bamboo, Wacom, etc..
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 67 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- Prep your images for a painting
- Use and have a better understanding of Photoshop’s brushes and brush engine.
- Use many of the other tools that you will need in order to paint in Photoshop
- Save, share, print, and even sell your art work
What is the target audience?
- Photographers who wish to do more with their images
- Artists who wish to learn how to paint using digital medium
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create a digital painting from a photograph
There are no reviews yet.