Create a Damn Good Business Plan !?
Why this course?
- More than 30,000 Students taking my courses
- 4 to 5 Stars rating
- The model has been used successfully to develop ideas, create strategic plan and raise funds
- I just reduced the price from $199 to $78 to make it affordable to all
A great workshop with step by step explanations and templates for you to create, develop and write a great business plan.
“How to create a Damn Good Business Plan?!” is a complete course that includes 2 parts:
- Part 1: Visual and Simple Business Analysis
- Part 2: Think, Develop and Write your Business Plan
The course provides a framework for you to analyze the external environment of your business (existing or in creation) and develop a state of the art Business Plan.
The course includes short videos for each section and a set of templates that you can print and use, as well as excel templates.
It is VISUAL and SIMPLE. No complex graphs, math… Just a tool for reflection. You will be using templates and post-it for you to record you thinking process.
It’s much more than a course because you are creating an output (your analysis and your plan). Therefore it looks more like a workshop than a lecture. You won’t just sit back and wait as you are asked to actively create your output.
You don’t need any business background to take this course. Although, we advise you to get the help of an accountant for the financial part if you never learn accounting.
If you need an extra help:
- You can get for extra coaching
- You can ask for a business plan review and get feedback
- If you ask for a review and you successfully meet our criteria (at least 60%), you will earn a “Certificate in Business Planning For SME”
- We also offer writing services based on what you send us
Find our price list at the end of the course curriculum.
What are the requirements?
- Tolerate my broken international english
- Tolerate my french accent
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 61 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Evaluate entrepreneur(s) strengths and weaknesses
- Create Entrepreneur(s) bio(s)
- Create a comprehensive external analysis for your business
- Analyze your Environment
- Analyze your Industry
- Analyze your Market
- Understand your customer
- Wrap up and uncover opportunities
- Define your purpose
- Define Ambition and Goals
- Develop Strategy
- Create a Marketing Plan
- Create an Operations Plan
- Create a Talent Plan
- Create a Financial Plan
- Identify legal and administrative requirement of your business
- Develop fund raising and exit strategy
- Identify and mitigate risks
What is the target audience?
- Starters that want to develop a Business Plan
- Existing entrepreneurs needing a Business Plan
- Managers asked to write a business plan
- Business Students
- Consultant looking for a framework to help clients to develop a plan (if it’s your case we advise you to contact us for further collaboration)
Social Media Contact
|Section 1: PART 1: VISUAL AND SIMPLE ANALYSIS|
|Lecture 4||25 pages|
|Section 2: The Entrepreneur|
|Section 3: Introduction to Business Analysis|
|Section 4: Environment|
|Section 5: Industry|
|Section 6: Market|
|Section 7: Customer|
|Section 8: Opportunity Statement|
|Section 9: Writing the report|
|Section 10: PART 2: CREATE, DEVELOP AND WRITE YOUR PLAN|
|Lecture 39||40 pages|
|Lecture 40||1 page|
|Section 11: Purpose|
|Section 12: Ambition|
|Section 13: Strategy|
|Section 14: Marketing Plan|
|Section 15: Operations Plan|
|Section 16: Talent Plan|
|Section 17: Financial Plan|
|Section 18: Legal and Administrative Perspective|
|Section 19: Investors|
|Section 20: Risks|
|Section 21: Writing the plan|
Plan word template
|Section 22: Extra services|