**** Course featured on Investopedia ****
— Top Paid Finance Course in Udemy — | — Ranked 1st in Trading in Udemy —
Course last updated on 9th November 2015! Price will rise as more lectures are added. 27th Oct – $49, 15th Nov $99, 15th Dec $199, 31st May 2015 – $299.
More than 200 more lectures to be released over the coming months!
In the last chapter, you will learn how to build a robot that can think – Lynda (our version of Skynet).
Scroll down to see the full list of Chapters.
Huh? What is a Trading Robot?
A Trading Robot a set of programming codes that analyses and trade the market on its own. Trading Robots allow you to trade the markets without human intervention!
What does this course offer?
This course teaches the insider secrets to designing, testing and coding long term profitable robots. We do NOT promise that you will strike it rich overnight. We do not make ridiculous claims (like those you see in newspapers and online ads) that you will make $3722 every night.
This course WILL, however, offer you the years of experience I have in building Robots. You will understand the pitfalls and keys to success to design great robots. You will avoid the hundreds of mistakes I made in my journey.
This course does not only teach programming. Programming is just the tool we use to execute our ideas. The main essence of the course is the design theories behind the Trading Robots. These theories and knowledge come from years of industry practice.
At the end of the day you will acquire the ability to generate a trading idea, code the idea (within 1hour), test the idea, see the strength and flaws in the idea, improve and finally execute the idea.
Frequently Asked Questions
// I’m a complete beginner. Is this course suitable for me?
Yes, this course is designed for beginners. The course is prepared in a progressive manner. It entails a graphical, step-by-step approach with minimal technical jargon.
But of course, you will need to put in more effort than someone with a stronger background to master the content.
// I can’t code! Is this course suitable for me?
Yes, this course is designed for those who are new at programming.
// I can code! Is this course suitable for me?
If you can code MQL4, you can probably skip the coding lectures. The value you gain will come mainly from the lectures on Robot Design and Market Theories.
// What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact Udemy in the first 30 days and they will give you a full refund. No questions asked.
// How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
About the Course
- Free: All software and data used are free! All robot testing and trading done in this course are done using virtual money!
- Unconditional 30 days money-back guarantee – You have absolutely nothing to lose
- Full lifetime access!
- Access to all future lectures. Over 30 sections (150 lectures) to be added in the coming months. (Note that Course Price will rise as more sections are added)
- 24/7 access to Luke Code Support (LCS). LCS is an email conduit where you can ask for help for any programming issues.
What are the requirements?
- Computer, internet connection (Either Windows or Mac but Windows preferred)
- Basic Excel
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 170 lectures and 12 hours of content!
- Understand how Trading Robots are both an art and science
- Build logical long-run money-making Trading Robots
- Code a Trading Robot in less than 1 hour
- Understand why badly planned Trading Robots fail
- Learn how to adapt and survive the financial markets
- Code in MQL4 and easily pick up C++ and JAVA
- Free up plenty of time by automating trading
- Start a side-job that doesn’t interfere with office hours
- Increase your chances of employment in Algorithmic Trading firms
- Understand the human element in automated trading
- Differentiate a logical and profitable robot from a scam
- Be a freelance coder
- Brag about a cool hobby at parties
What is the target audience?
- Those entering the workforce soon and want to explore their options
- Those wanting to endeavour into trading as a side-job
- Those wanting a guide who is on stand-by to assist them
- Those in mid or quarter-life crises
- Young adult and teens looking to trading as a career
- Those looking to switch career and want to get up to date with algorithmic trading
- Those wanting to understand advanced algorithmic trading and are looking for a starting point
- Those looking for an interesting hobby
- Who should not take this course: Those wanting to learn about High Frequency Trading. This course focuses on Low Frequency Trading
- Who should NOT take this course: Those wanting a secret recipe to strike it rich overnight
There are no reviews yet.