A-Z Machine Learning using Azure Machine Learning (AzureML)
Machine Learning is one of the skills which is in high demand. Data is the new Oil.
However, learning ML and then further deploying it have always been difficult. Azure ML is Microsoft’s way of democratizing Machine Learning.
Azure Machine Learning (AzureML) is considered as a game changer. Azure Machine Learning Studio is a great tool to learn to build advance models without writing a single line of code using simple drag and drop functionality.
This course has been designed keeping in mind entry level Data Scientists or no background in programming or data science. This course will also help the data scientists to learn the AzureML tool. You can skip some of the initial lectures or run them at 2x speed, if you are already familiar with the concepts or basics of Machine Learning.
The course is very hands on and you will be able to develop your own advance models using
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Trees
- Linear Regression
- and many more
without any prior knowledge of coding. Moreover, you will be able to deploy these models as a web service.
This course is a complete Machine Learning course with basics covered. We will not only build the models but also explain various parameters of all those models and where we can apply them.
In this course, we will start with some basic terms which are used very frequently in machine learning.
I will also explain
- What is Machine Learning and some real world examples.
- Azure Machine Learning Introduction
- Provide an overview of Azure Machine Learning Studio and high level architecture.
We would also look at
- Steps for building an ML model.
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning
- Understanding the data and pre-processing
- Different model types as well as
- The AzureML Cheat Sheet.
- How to use Classification and Regression
- What is clustering or cluster analysis
- Recommendation system using one of the most powerful recommender of Azure Machine Learning
KDNuggets one of the leading forums on Data Science calls Azure Machine Learning as the next big thing in Machine Learning. It further goes on to say, “people without data science background can also build data models through drag-and-drop gestures and simple data flow diagrams.”
This course will also be a great help in preparing for the Microsoft 70-774 exam-Perform Data Science on Cloud using Azure Machine Learning. It covers almost all the topics except the Big Data and Bot framework.
So see you inside the course.
- Developers who want to start a career in or wants to learn about the exciting domain of Machine Learning
- Business Analysts who want to apply machine learning to solve business problems
- Functional Experts who can take help of Machine Learning and build/test their hypothesis quickly
- Anyone who wants to learn Machine Learning
- Students and non-technical professionals who want to start a career in Machine Learning
- Business Process Managers who want to automate their processes or decision making
- Marketing professionals who want to apply machine learning for better predictions of sales, conversion, churn