Autism Step by Step: The ultimate guide for families
The aim of this video-tutorial, is to clarify all the doubts about what it means to have in the family a person with the diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder. We are going to explain the characteristics, definitions and capacities that they have, and above all, the support that these people and their families will need at different stages of their lives.
Throughout my experience as a therapist, I’ve realized that it is very important to educate families, to have the opportunity to work in their homes, in the very environment of the person, it helps the objectives of the therapies to be fulfilled at a much faster pace, if we count on the help and involvement of the families, but in order to be involved and to be Co-therapists, a training process, that is not always available, is often necessary. The vast majority of books, texts, articles and manuals are aimed at health professionals, are very dense, with too much technical information that often confuses rather than help.
This course will be a very useful tool for parents, grandparents, siblings, educators and anyone interested in learning more about this topic.
[button url=”https://trainingstree.com/product/autism-step-step-ultimate-guide-families/” class=”” bg=”” hover_bg=”” size=”0px” color=”” radius=”0px” width=”0px” height=”0px” target=”_blank”] Take This Course [/button]
- Professionals and parents familiar with Autism will benefit from this course
- Any people who wants to learn about Autism Spectrum Disorder
Need any help in finding best course around !? Let us Help you!
[contact-form-7 id=”4705″ title=”Tell Us Your Need”]
What will I get from this course?
- You will know all the aspects about what it means to have in the family a person with the diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- You will know the characteristics, definitions, and above all the capacities and the supports that these people and their families will need throughout their lives.
- You will learn to relate to your child differently and due to the concepts and techniques that we will teach you, you will understand his way of thinking and you will learn to build pleasant relationships with your child.
- You will understand his way of thinking, the reason he behaves the way he does and why his reaction to certain stimuli is different from most. You will understand how his brain works, how it processes information and how peculiar the accurateness with which he understands the world
- You will learn practical strategies to deal with the problems of everyday life, to be applied at home and that will address each of the three areas that we work in psycho educational therapies: the social area, the area of communication and language and the area of behavior.
- You’ll understand the behavior of a person with autism. You will understand why they behave the way they do. You will learn how to handle challenging conducts, identify them and anticipate them to avoid crisis situations.
- You’ll provide autonomy skills to your child and taking advantage of these, you can turn the boring daily routines into supports for teaching autonomy and in dependency.
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 3 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Source : Udemy