Idea Validation | From idea to paying customer in 1 day
“When we’re in the shower, when we’re thinking about our idea – boy, does it sound brilliant. But the reality is that most of our ideas are actually terrible.” – Eric Ries, Lean Startup
Why did your last business or product idea fail?
Maybe you think it’s because you didn’t have enough money, a good enough team, you lost favor with the money gods, BLAH BLAH BLAH.
You’re wrong…. I know exactly why it failed.
It failed because you didn’t validate it beforehand.
That’s it. You’re welcome.
Yes, you heard me correctly. It’d not because you’re not a code ninja or a marketing guru or the next Steve Jobs, it’s because you screwed up and didn’t pre-validate it.
You did everything right but your idea was awful and you didn’t even know it.
Stop picking bad ideas.
This Idea Validation course has taught 1200+ students to dodge bad business ideas like bullets in The Matrix. Its packed with 8 hours of a proven techniques used by the pros and guarded by the super-secret club of business people who are better than you.
After completing this course people will crowd around you and wonder just how you do it. “How do you always pick winners!?” they’ll say.
At the end of this course you’ll know the deepest darkest secrets of business validation, like:
- Getting the nerd classes on and running qualitative feedback trials
- Knowing your competition better than even their mother knows them (creepy)
- Rocking lean, mean online pitch experiments
- Some of the best, FREE tools only the pros know about.
- The magic price that makes you the most money
- How to find your Mr. I-Love-your-product-so-much and how to marry them
- Why you’re no good at knowing if your idea is any good… even if you’ve built products before.
Being able to test your ideas is like having a SUPERPOWER. Maybe not like flying or invisibility (which would be awesome) but more like being ABLE TO SEE THE FUTURE.
Did that scare you a little bit?
It should. Because that’s too much power for one person to have.
Why do you need the power of “business validation”?
Come on do I really have to tell you? It should be OBVIOUS. But fine:
- Because the next time you fail a product launch or pitch a dumb idea, your boss is going to hate you. Instead pitch a ROCKSTAR idea with data that says “I’m right and you know I’m right”. Watch him/her get all uncomfortable and weak at the knees when they recognize your superpowers.
- Because you want to get out of your cubicle and start living the entrepreneurial dream but “I JUST HAVE TOO MANY IDEAS AND WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?”. Whoa relax, seriously. Validate your stuff, cut the fat, and you’ll be sippin your beach pina coladas in no time.
- Because you want to sell new products without just stabbing around in the dark until you get a winner.
- Because you want those PRO SKILLS that all the big companies have that make them so much money. Yeah, it’s time to up your game.
- Because you want to be an awesome entrepreneur that everyone is OH-SO jealous of.
Did any of those make sense to you? Well then…
THIS — COURSE — IS — FOR — YOU
9 out of 10 new businesses are dead on arrival and deflate like a punctured moon bounce. Don’t be a sad sally who THINKS her ideas are super swell but fails and fails and FAILS.
So if you have ideas that you want to make happen, YOU NEED THIS COURSE.
Click “Enroll now” and get the knowledge journey started.
P.S. I’m so confident this course ROCKS, I’m willing to up the ante on the Udemy money back guarantee. They say 30 days money back, PSH, that’s for courses that hope you buy and forget. Not this course. I’ll give you your money back ANYTIME, ANY REASON. You just send me a message with the word “refund” and I’ll snap my magical fingers and get you your money back within a day.
P.P.S. I know you have ideas, so get to validating them. You’re wasting your time “thinking” about them. Throw your ideas out there gladiator style and let the strongest, hunkiest idea survive (and sweep you off your knees).
P.P.P.S. You don’t even need money to use these techniques. I’ll show you mr. frugal how to do it all for free or basically free so stop whining about money.
What are the requirements?
- No pre-requisite knowledge is required
- Access to the internet will be required
- Knowledge of basic online research techniques will be helpful but not necessary.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 51 lectures and 8.5 hours of content!
- Develop product and idea hypotheses
- Run effective qualitative assessments with potential customers
- Confirm the existence of consumer problems and validate their potential worth
- Run cycled experiments to quickly find the best variation of a product idea
- Validate ideas with basic email techniques
- Validate popular response from online groups and niche groups
- Create an run your first ad campaign, for free, on Google / Yahoo / Bing/ and Facebook
- Use Launchrock to create an interest page in less than 30 minutes
- Use UnBounce to more comprehensively assess the feasibility of pitch experiments
- How to get your first sale for your product without even building it
- Add payment buttons to Unbounce and email
- Access advertising metrics and decide if the idea is commercially viable
What is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs looking for a better way to know the popularity of their products before launching them
- Product Managers who want to test internal products or features but do not want to commit before having evidence of demand
- Small business owners who want to productize their business but test feasibility before spending money upfront
- Marketers looking to test new products or create new sales funnels without monetary commitment upfront
- Anyone who wants to be able to test online product ideas from the comfort of wherever they are with minimal commitment
|Section 1: Welcome to the course|
“Getting your priorities straight” (Worksheet)
Section 1 review material
|Section 2: Establishing the problem|
3 practice ideas (Worksheet)
Section 2 – Lean validation, key terms, & more
Section 2 review material
|Section 3: Scope out the competition|
Finding competitors (Worksheet)
Section 3 Quiz – Competitors
Section 3 review material
|Section 4: Getting your first customer feedback|
Resources: 8 free Forums & Groups to use for feedback
Recap your results (Worksheet)
Section 4 Quiz
Section 4 review material
|Section 5: Creating your pitch experiment|
Making the Unbounce page fit your idea
Adding conversion goals + dynamic text
Setting up A/B tests for your Unbounce page
Adding a payment button to your page
Extra: Using a payment button in email
Extra: Using templates for extra wow
Extra: Getting a logo for free
Extra: Getting a better logo for $5
Extra: Getting domain names
Bad landing page analysis (Worksheet)
Section 5 Quiz
Section 5 review material
|Section 6: Testing your idea in the wild|
RESOURCES: Further reading on Facebook ads and “interest targeting”
Getting free coupons for Google ($75), Facebook ($50), Bing ($50)
RESOURCES: “Conversion scent” and how it can ruin your experiment
Section 6 review material
|Section 7: Evaluating Results|
Looking over the results
What to do with emails IMMEDIATELY
To repeat or not
Section 7 review material
|Section 8: Follow along section – videoinabox.co|
How this section works
The idea is born
Read me – About this section
Section 8 review material
|Section 9: Feedback section|
Send Feedback about new lectures & courses