LATEST: Course fully updated for July 2015
This course now includes an Action Checklist to help you setup your VPS ultra-fast!
Also in this course: Why NOT to use Amazon VPS for Forex Trading
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT TODAY!
- Forex market risks are increased TENFOLD by technical faults and operator errors
- In 2014 Virtual Private Server downtime and crashes negatively affected FOREX traders more than any other industry
- Losing money due to technical errors is one of the biggest reasons for Margin Calls of Beginner Traders
***SIGN UP FOR THIS COURSE NOW AND PROTECT YOUR FUNDS***
Already using a VPS? – Read on why this course is for YOU!
Not sure if you need a VPS? – scroll down to the bottom of this summary and see what value there is in course for you.
*** ——- VALUE-ADD FOR TRADERS ALREADY USING A VPS ——- ***
I will show you how to fully AUTOMATE your VPS. This means when a system CRASH does happen (and trust me – one day it will!) all your systems will be back online in a matter of minutes! Your Forex Robots will continue trading and your investments will not be stopped by a system CRASH.
This course is packed with exclusive BONUSES for students ONLY! I will provide you with proprietary tools to configure your VPS:
- Reboot Tracker tool;
- Startup Folder configuration tool;
- Windows Registry configuration tool;
- And even a Watchdog EA to ensure uninterrupted MT4 connection
*** ————————————– PROOF! ————————————– ***
To prove to you that this guide adds immense value, at the end of the course I willsimulate a disaster on MY OWN VPS. No kidding! I will knock out my VPS real-time, and YOU WILL SEE how the tools you get in this course will bring it back to life in a matter of minutes!
If you are not able to achieve the same outstanding result on your own VPS, you can request your money back. No questions asked.
*** ——- VALUE-ADD FOR TRADERS CONSIDERING A VPS ——- ***
Never ever used a VPS before? – No Problem! I used to be just like you and used my home computer run my MT4 Expert Advisors. Having a Virtual Private Server has been a GAME-CHANGER and has taken my algorithmic trading to the next level! I want to help you see the same result!
In this course I will:
- Explain what a Virtual Private Server is
- Highlight the advantages of using VPS as opposed to deploying robots on your home computer
- Show you how to select a VPS provider based on YOUR system’s requirements
*** ————————- STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS ————————- ***
I will guide you step-by-step through the setup. I will teach you all about MetaTrader 4 Portable mode, and I will even show you how to migrate MT4 from your home computer to your VPS. This neat little trick makes everything very EASY!
And YES! This guide even works with the new MetaTrader 4 build 830+ (May 2015).
As with all my courses:
- you have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs, ever
- all future additional lectures, bonuses, etc in this course are always free
- there’s an unconditional, never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
- my help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question – my support is legendary in Udemy
Remember: My goal is to help you save your account from unnecessary losses you would regret!
Click the “take this course” button, top right, now … and protect your investment …
What are the requirements?
- Basic fluency with computers
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 24 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- My goal is to help you save your account from unnecessary losses you would regret
- Select the best Virtual Private Server which is Right for YOU and your algorithmic trading systems
- Setup 1-click access to your VPS
- Avoid inadvertent duplication of trades on your server
- Ensure uninterrupted connection between your MetaTrader 4 and the trade server
- Test the reliability of your VPS by simulating a Disaster on your server!
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who engages in Algorithmic Trading of any kind
- Anyone who is looking to get a Virtual Private Server
- Anyone who wants to drastically increase the reliability of their VPS