Parenting: The top 20 questions and answers to become a better parent
This course is a collection of the top 20 parenting questions and answers that will help you unlock those everyday parenting challenges.
- Should I use time-out chairs to discipline my child?
- How can I stop shouting and reacting in anger?
- How do I help my child improve her writing without losing my temper?
- Can you please tell me the proper way to respond to my teenager’s stubbornness as she is pushing my buttons all the time?
- How can I help my 3 year old with his tantrums?
Need any help in finding best course around!? Let us Help you!
As an international parenting coach and school principal for over 20 years, I have created many online parenting courses where I share great emotionally intelligent skills that result in breakthroughs and happy children.
And in each course, I get asked hundreds of questions via the forums and personal messages.
But these questions are so great, and I feel their answers so useful for you too, that I have chosen the best ones and put them all together for you in this course you are viewing now.
- How can I put in place boundaries that my children keep, and respect?
- How do I get my child to stop whining?
Just browse over the lesson titles and go to the ones you are interested in. The topics range from the toddler age, through to teenagers, and up to supporting adult parents.
And the best thing is that you don’t need to have done any of my other courses to really get the value from this one.
And if you have a specific question on your mind, then ask it in this course and let’s make sure you get breakthroughs that lead to happy children!