Why are 8580 students wanting me to mentor them in 31 Udemy courses? 8580 students have started learning from me since August 7th 2015. Shouldn’t you find out why?
Have you received a call for a job interview? That is awesome! Do you have a performance or salary review coming up soon? You need this course to learn advanced strategic salary negotiation techniques.
This course has been created based on discussions with employers (including multi-million dollar firms and even billion dollar companies)
The feedback received has been mostly the same – employees and prospective employees flake out when it comes to salary negotiation. Hiring managers see this as a sign of being somewhat of a pushover.
Now is the time to learn salary negotiation so you can get a better salary in a new job or even confidently ask for a salary raise in your current role.
You are about to learn:
- Why you need to interview the prospective employer and how to master your emotions
- Salary Negotiation techniques to make you thousands of extra dollars
- Why it’s not your fault you have not learnt Salary Negotiation
- That the changing world we live in creates amazing opportunities for salary negotiation
- Why Salary Negotiation is a game designed for you to fail if you are not prepared
Take this course now and finally master the art of Salary Negotiation. Included is a 15 minute case study of how I increased my salary by 34.5% in my very first job and in my first year!
What are the requirements?
- Notebook or journal
- Willingness to learn and implement strategies taught
- An open mind as strategies taught will need to be practiced
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 7 lectures and 37 mins of content!
- Understand the Mindset required to increase Salary Negotiation success
- Learn why Salary Negotiation is a Two Way Street
- Recognize the Two Scenarios to use Salary Negotiation strategies in
- Know the art of Preparation for Salary Negotiation
- Understand the Changing World and why Salary Negotiation is an essential skill
- Know why Salary Negotiation is not taught in schools or by employers
- Demonstrate emotional control and understand the Song technique for Salary Negotiation
- Understand why Salary isn’t everything and know what other bargaining power is available
What is the target audience?
- Anyone willing to implement to get a higher paying job
- Those willing to learn and implement to increase their salaries in their current role
- Job seekers looking to maximizing their Salary Negotiation efforts
- Employees wanting to leverage performance and salary reviews to get higher paying salaries
- New graduates wanting the essential skills to master Salary Negotiation
|Section 1: The Beginning and Being Prepared|
Overview and the Biggest Mistake Employees Make
The Two Scenarios – Understand This and Master Salary Negotiation
Being Prepared to Take a Front Row Seat in Salary Negotiation
|Section 2: The Changing World and Two Way Salary Negotiation|
The Changing World we Live In and the Impact on Salary Negotiation
Two Way Strategic Salary Negotiation and The Importance of Emotional Control
|Section 3: How I Negotiated a 34.5% Increase in Salary in my First Year of Employment|
The Power Behind a 34.5 % Salary Increase in my First Job! A $9,500 Raise …