About This Course
What will I learn?
- Understand what Options and how they work within the confines of a financial management strategy for your capital
- Know what Call and Puts are and when to use them as you trade.
- Spot good profit opportunities in the markets.
- Practice trading successfully.
Who is this for?
- This Day Trading introduction is meant for adults wanting to make a better income. No prior knowledge is needed.
- This course is ideal for “Math Whizzes”, highly analytical people who find working at menial jobs for low wages disheartening.
- If you find detailed charts and swirling patterns of numbers mind-numbing but can tell the difference between red and green, can follow simple rules and recognize repeating patterns, then this course will be of great interest to you if you want to remove the 40 hour work week from your life and replace it with a work week that can be, after only a few months of practice, less than 4 hours.
- There are lectures within the course which even experienced traders will find helpful for them to improve their trading. It is however firmly designed for students with no, zero or extremey little experience with financial makets.
- This course is designed for people planning to retire but without the capital to continue their lifestyle.
- If you are tired, regardless of your age, with the ‘Rat Race’ and think there must be a better way and are willing to practice new skills to become proficient at them, this course wil show you the beginnings of our “10% in 10 minutes” philosophy.
- If you are nearing retirement age, don’t want to apply at Walmart for extra income once you do retire or your present income isn’t paying all your bills, then this course will show you how it is possible to earn more without spending 40 hours a week doing it.
- Traders who have or can apply and be approved for an Interactive Brokers Options account
- Traders who can afford $2000 annually for the trading platform
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge of stocks or options are required
- You will need a Windows PC or Mac for trading. This can’t be done professionally with a tablet.
Day Trading is talked about and seems mysterious. Some people are quietly very successful while the masses are warned about the dangers. The course takes away the complexity and shows the non-technical (and some technical) parts of trading Stock Options.