Statistical Quality Control (SQC)
Quality has always been a major strategy for all progressive organizations. Quality control is that part of quality management focused on fulfilling quality requirements of customers. Meaning of quality control has undergone a lot of changes in the past one century.
This course is all about the “Statistical Quality Control (SQC)” technique and activities performed by organisations for monitoring and sustaining quality which satisfies given customer needs.
The course materials include, precise video lectures and explained PDF lectures for thorough understanding of the subject. On an average a learner who spends one hour per day can master this subject in 20 to 25 days.
For project management professionals and Lean six sigma professionals, it is essential to undergo this subject for effectiveness of their projects. For quality professionals, and entreprenuers, this course will help in enhancing their knowledge level and improve business performance.
What are the requirements?
- As such there is no requirements for this course, however basic knowledge of six sigma and project management will help the learner to effectively understand the concepts.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 42 lectures and 8.5 hours of content!
- Provide thorough understanding on purpose and function of Statistical Quality Control.
- Enable a learner to device suitable and effective inspection and sampling plans in respective organizations.
- Learn and impalement international quality control standards such as ISO 2859 and 3951.
What is the target audience?
- Quality professionals.
- Six sigma green and black belt professionals.
- Project management professionals.