Startup Business: How To Raise Seed Capital
Welcome to The Small Business Funding Course!
Where you will learn to raise upto $50,000 effectively.
Over the past few years I worked as a business adviser helping entrepreneurs raise money as well as having the experience of raising Loans & Grants for many of my own businesses. I have also sat on loan panels, attended loan panel meetings with clients and referred numerous people for funding.
I began my career as small business owner then transitioned to becoming a Business Adviser and University lecturer.I have helped 100’s of people start their own businesses and raise Startup funding.
About The Course
I designed this course to provide the step by step process and principles that will help you raise the funding you need either as a start up or a growing business. I will be teaching you exact methods that I have used to get loans and grant funding repeatedly! . You will use the same practical methods to access the funding you need for your business .
I have included:
- A Cashflow Template
- Funding Sources
- Partnership checklist
Load more to come
About The Course
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Raise the money you need for your business
- Know where to get the money you need for your business
- Understand the psychology surrounding start up funding
The ideal student is someone with a business idea looking to raise money for the first time or any small business owner looking for funding to grow their business. There are no other requirements other than an open mind and a willingness to work hard.
I look forward to seeing you inside!
What are the requirements?
- You should have a business idea
- Come with an open mind to learn and practice what is taught.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 33 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Apply for Startup finance and get it
- Understand how investors think
- Accelerate your funding efforts
- know to prepare for a funding campaign
What is the target audience?
- Those just starting a business
- Entrepreneur looking for investment
- Businesses seeking capital for growth
- Those who have tried to raise money in the past and have failed