OTIFAS – stands for the acronym ‘Operational Excellence Training Institute for Aspirants’
A team of professionals, mustered with a mission: to spread the contemporary operational excellence strategies, among the aspirant individuals and industries. Over a decade, it has been helping more than thousands of aspirants to excel their career through application focused learning.
This course is aimed for those who wish to take six sigma Green and Black belt combined and wish to enhance their analyzing skills in advanced six sigma tools. A Six Sigma black belt manager heads cumbersome projects and acts as coach/mentor and statistical analyst as well during project realization, this course provides the required knowledge and skills that are sought by a black belt aspirant.
Key learning Objectives are to make you: understand, apply, analyze, evaluate, and create techniques as prescribed by six sigma body of knowledge; learning materials include video lectures, PDF files of lectures that can be downloaded, Minitab exercise files that can be downloaded for practice, practice quizzes. The course contents are prepared by scholars, with more than 30 years of academic and industrial experience at leading MNCs. On an average, if a working adult devotes one hour per day, he or she would be able to complete this course within 10 to 15 days.
OTIFAS voluntarily follows the guidelines of ISO 17024, in order to benchmark our certification process at par with global standards.
What are the requirements?
- No mandatory requirements as such for undergoing this course, however basic understanding of statistics would help learners to grab the subject thoroughly.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 62 lectures and 11 hours of content!
- By the end of this course, you will understand and apply the concepts of Six Sigma strategy to achieve high accuracy and precision in critical processes.
- Become a Six Sigma manager and help industries to reduce operations cost and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
What is the target audience?
- Business managers, entrepreneurs, quality consultants, doctors, research scholars, engineering and management students.
|Section 1: Course Summary|
|Section 2: Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization|
Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization
|Section 3: Six Sigma- Define|
Six Sigma- Define
|Section 4: Six Sigma- Measure|
|Section 5: Six Sigma- Analyze|
Six Sigma- Analyze
|Section 6: Six Sigma- Improve and Control|
Six Sigma- Improve and Control
|Section 7: Six Sigma Green Belt Course Conclusion|
|Section 8: Six Sigma Black Belt Course Introduction|
Define and Measure Phases
|Section 9: Analyze Phase|
Principal Component Analysis
Attribute Data Analysis
Selection of Appropriate Hypothesis Test
Non Parametric Test 1
Non Parametric Test 2
|Section 10: Improve and Control Phases|
Introduction to Design of Experiments
Main and Interaction Plots
Fractional Factorial Design
Planning for DOE
|Section 11: Conclusion|