Course Compliant With Latest Google Updates as of May 27, 2016.
Join over 5700 students in learning to drive more free SEO traffic to your WordPress site totally risk free!
Learn the Latest SEO Techniques and How to Apply Them to WordPress From a Leading Expert with Years of Real World Hands On Experience in this widely acclaimed SEO training course.
Get Higher Rankings In Google and Increase Your Traffic!
Every time you search for something on Google you find sites near the top of the rankings run by small website owners and people without massive SEO budgets.
How do they do it? In this course, I’ll uncover the mysteries of SEO.
I’ll teach you the best way and easiest way to increase your rankings and maximize the SEO value of your content!
For most business owners or people who just want to share their amazing content, SEO is that thing you’ve heard about but have always thought it was just beyond your grasp – an insurmountable mountain of technical challenges and internet black magic.
This course will change that for you! I am going to share my ten years of practical hard earned experience and break down SEO into something that you can put into practice in minutes on your own WordPress site starting right away!
While other forms of traffic like social media are great, Google is still the single largest referrer of traffic on the internet. If you want to gain new customers or share your message with a wider audience, you can’t simply ignore SEO.
But Google is constantly making changes and it’s very hard to keep up!
And that’s one thing I’m going to help solve for you. This course will be regularly updated as new Google algorithm changes occur or I unearth new strategies in my SEO business that can keep you ahead of the curve.
This course is backed by Udemy’s 30 day guarantee and my personal promise that for just a small investment of your time, you’ll be shocked at just how easy it is to rapidly improve your site’s overall SEO posture and gain the favour of the search engine gods!
Who this course is not for:
I have learned over the years that trying to trick and manipulate Google is a fool’s game. This is often referred to as Black Hat SEO and if that’s what you’re looking for, then this course isn’t for you.
You will learn best practice and safe ways to make your site and your content more attractive to Google through what is commonly referred to as White Hat SEO.
Also, if you’re looking for some magic bullet to shoot you to the top of the search results, then I’m afraid there’s nothing for you here (or probably anywhere) that can help you.
But, if you’re willing to learn the fundamentals of SEO, put the effort into improving your site’s SEO structure and optimize your content for SEO while also creating a more engaging experience for your audience, then you need to get this course right away.
Every second you delay means lost opportunities to grow your audience…
What are the requirements?
- Basic internet access
- You need a WordPress site or a hosting account on which you can set one up – it’s very easy to do, I’ll show you how in the course!
- Experience in searching on Google
What am I going to get from this course?
- Downloadable Audio Lectures
- Increase your site’s traffic without expensive SEO consultants or agencies
- Substantially enhance your SEO knowledge
- Discover the best way to setup your site for SEO value
- Learn how to unlock the potential audience you never knew you had
- Learn how to create audience friendly, SEO optimized content
- Learn when it is best to use a post or a page in WordPress
- Learn the value of internal linking
- Learn the SEO value of promoting your content
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to improve their search engine results and get more traffic to their website from Google
- Anyone that wants to understand the fundamentals of SEO
- Anyone who wants to make their WordPress site more search engine friendly
- Busy Business Owners, Content Creators and Site Owners struggling to increase their audience and customer base
- This course does not teach black hat SEO strategies and is designed to ensure you follow safe, best SEO practices at all times