We are a PMI Registered Education Provider! Our provider number is Instructingcom, LLC #4082. You can find us on the PMI REP website.
Not all trainers on Udemy are part of the PMI REP program – we are! We have passed a quality audit, a business review, and we completely abide by the PMI REP program.
Don’t risk a PMI Exam application audit failure! Learn from a PMI REP and study with confidence knowing that your educational hours are pre-approved from PMI.
You need to pass the PMP® exam and you need quality training that’ll help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of exercises, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 36.5-contact hours of project management education and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips.
The 36.5 contact hours of project management education are earned by completing all of the course videos AND all the interactive video sessions in the course. You must complete all of the videos and all of the interactive video sessions to claim the educational hours for your PMP exam application. The Learning Management System tracks your completion of the course.
Our PMP® Exam Prep course provides complete coverage of the PMP® exam objectives for the PMBOK Guide, Fifth Edition. Start today, invest in your career, and begin working to clear your PMP® exam. Here’s what’s included in our PMP® Exam Prep Online Seminar:
►Complete coverage of the entire PMBOK® Guide, fifth edition
►Complete coverage of the entire PMP® exam objectives
►35 contact hours of project management education
►400 PMP® practice exam questions and answers on all exam objectives
►14 module exams (280 practice questions) covering every chapter of the PMBOK® Guide, fifth edition
►323-page PDF course workbook; entire course for note-taking and following along
►Videos of all concepts, formulas, theories, and project management practices
►Lectures on the entire PMP® exam objectives
►Math and concept worksheets for PMP® exam formulas
►Worksheet of the 47 processes and their ITTOs
►24 x 7 Web and mobile access
►Flashcards of every term used in the PMBOK Guide, Fifth Edition, and this course
►PMP® Memory Sheets (PDF document) for printing, review, and on-the-go learning
►All exams are distributed in PDF format for easy printing and studying on-the-go
►Course discussions with the Instructor and peers
►30-day satisfaction guaranteed
What are the requirements?
- Project manager experience
- PMP candidate (applied or will apply for the PMP exam)
- Dedication to completing the course and passing the PMP exam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 119 lectures and 37 hours of content!
- Pass the PMI PMP certification exam
- Discuss the PMBOK 5th edition with confidence
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Games! Games! Games! Reinforce your learning with our learning games!
What is the target audience?
- The PMP Exam Prep is geared for project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI PMP examination. If you’re looking for an introductory course on project management, this isn’t it. This course is detailed, hands-on, and explores all possibilities of the PMBOK 5th edition for the PMI PMP Exam.
- This course is registered with PMI for 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs). If you’re looking for an intensive study of the PMBOK Guide, fifth edition, this is the course for you.