Premiere Pro CC for Beginners: Video Editing in Premiere
What you’ll learn
- Includes CC 2018 & CC 2019 Updates!
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- By the end of the course, you’ll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos… making them more visually interesting.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
Start editing your video professionally with Adobe Premiere Pro CC!
Includes CC 2018 & CC 2019 Updates!
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice editing while you learn. This course includes practice video files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll have edited a 1-minute documentary with the supplied footage.
I’ll be teaching the course using the creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3 – Mac or PC), you can still learn to edit like a pro.