PMI-ACP® Agile Preparation – REP Certified 25 Contact Hours – Course Description
12 Hours of Content, 329 Pages of Slides, 250+ Quiz Questions Included IN the course.This is simply the BEST and MOST complete PMI-ACP® Course Available on Udemy.
This course is administered by Innate Images, LLC an official PMI® REP (Registered Education Provider) and enables you to claim 25 Contact Hours or 25 PDUs for PMP® recertification.
Why fly somewhere, stay in a hotel, take a week off from work, sit in a classroom and incur all the costs associated with such a trip…
When you can prepare for the PMI-ACP® Exam AND earn 25 PDUs from the comfort and convenience of your own personal surroundings. Accessing exactly what you need to pass the PMI-ACP® exam has never been so easy.
Our Course is taught by BetterPM Assistant Instructor who has over 10 years of experience leading actual Agile projects at major corporations across the US.
BetterPM’s streaming video, audio and printed material “hits the mark” on “exactly” what you’ll need to pass your exam. We do this by leveraging our years of experience with thousands of students…
We know what the “most challenging areas” of the test are, so we highlight and emphasize those areas for you as you go through the training, making it the most time leveraged and efficient process possible.
Topics Covered in this Agile Course
- A typical “Waterfall” Project Lifecycle
- Specifics regarding the PMI-ACP® credentialing process
- Manifesto for Agile Software Development
- Agile – How is it Different?
- Overview of an Agile project lifecycle
- Benefits and limitations of an Agile process
- Leveraging the benefits of multiple disciplines
- Other Types of Agile
- Current Trends and the Lean Startup
- PMI and Agile Project Management
What are the requirements?
- If you wish to qualify for the certification, you must meet minimum requirements to take the PMI-ACP® Exam
- 1500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in “general project experience” These hours must be earned within the last 3 years
- If you just want to learn all about Agile projects, then this is not required
- This course qualified you for 25 Contact Hours of Agile Practices Education
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 52 lectures and 11.5 hours of content!
- Confidently explain the differences between the Agile approach and a typical “Waterfall” project approach
- Know the basic pros and cons of each method
- Understand the basics of the Scrum approach
- Be able to recite the 3-4-5 rule of Scrum: 3 Roles, 4 Artifacts, and 5 Ceremonies
- Understand and Utilize Value Driver Delivery Concepts
- Engage stakeholder effectively and facilitate Agile meetings
- Boost team performance and lead teams adaptively
- Be the master of user stories, retrospectives, burn down charts, and timeboxing
- Resolve problems in an agile project using Test-driven development and Continuous integration
- Coach and mentor and agile team
- Know the differences between PMP®, PMI-ACP®, and Scrum Master® certifications
- Pass the PMI-ACP® Exam with flying colors!