non fiction book
All good books start with a plan. If you want to write a book – plan it first!
This course takes you from no idea to the right idea, to creating an outline, a chapter framework, and on to writing your first draft.
What others are saying about this course.
Excellent content, great resources
I liked the way that this course moved through a logical structure and provided great resources along the way. I was introduced to many ideas that I would never have previously considered and I am sure that I will return to the course, and the materials provided, on many future occasions.
Having a book is one of THE best statements you can possibly make about your expertise and your knowledge.
You open the door to speaking opportunities, potential clients will seek out your expertise, you can run coaching, training and workshops based around the principles in your book, and your personal story can be shared to help others.
In this course, I am going to teach you how to plan your non-fiction book in a weekend. You will go from no idea to THE best idea for your book, right now. You will have a plan, outline, chapter framework, your first chapter written and your book proposal completed. This will pull all of the planning pieces together. You will be ready to write to your book to first draft.
If you have ever wondered how to get started on becoming a published author and writing a non-fiction book, then this course is for you. If you have been writing your book for a while and it is now in a mess, this course is also for you.
The BEST way to write a book is to plan it out first. Plan your non fiction book provides you with videos, worksheets and a process to help you kick start your book project and help you to become a published author.
Is this the year you are finally going to get your book finished?
- Have you got a book you want to write?
- Would you love to add “published author” to your business card and website?
- Is there a message you’re yearning to tell?
Yes? Great you are in the right place. Enroll now and let’s get that book out of your head, planned, written and published.
What are the requirements?
- Willingness to learn how you like to plan and to create your own process for planning your book
- Want to know how to plan a book, rather then just write it, without thought
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 52 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Go from no idea or lots of ideas to the right book, right now
- Know how to plan a non-fiction book from idea to publication
- Understand your book why and how to use it to build your personal brand
- Develop a brilliant outline structure, which flows
- Have a chapter structure that makes writing each chapter simple and stress free
- Be ready to write to first draft
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to write a book to build their personal brand
- Anyone who wants to write a book, even if it is only a vague idea
- Entrepreneurs, coaches, trainers and business people who want to build a brand with a book
- Budding non-fiction authors, who want to know how to plan a book
|Section 1: Welcome and getting started|
|Lecture 4||6 pages|
Where are you with your book idea?
|Section 2: About you as the planner|
|Section 3: Writing tools|
Actions and check lists – tools
|Section 4: Your book plan|
|Section 5: How long will it take to write your book|
Actions and check lists – timings
|Section 6: The process and the cost|
Actions and check lists – process and cost
|Section 7: How will you publish?|
Actions and check lists – how will you publish
|Section 8: Getting ideas|
Actions and check lists – ideas
|Section 9: Getting clarity – you, your book & your brand|
Actions and check lists – you, you book and your brand
|Section 10: Market research|
Actions and check lists – market research
|Section 11: Your one big book idea|
Have you nailed your book idea
|Section 12: Outline and chapter framework|
|Lecture 45||8 pages|
Actions and check lists – your outline
|Section 13: Bonus 1|
Editing planner to make editing your book easier
Formatting your book
|Section 14: Congratulations and what next|
Thank you and review