Open, Pitch, Close – The Ultimate Sales Success Guide
All too often, especially in today’s technology age, the art of the deal is forgotten about. Looking at any of today’s billionaires like Donald Trump or Tom Perkins, all of them have been experts in the art of selling, negotiating, and the deal. As a salesman, I only wanted to be the best in my profession.
After getting plenty of real experience, reading countless books, and watching hundreds of web seminars, I have discovered the secrets to mastering the art of the deal and putting substantially more money in my pocket as one of the most successful young sales instructors on the internet today.
In this course, I’ll be discussing how I used these simple skills to double my own income and how you can do the same with almost no effort besides clicking, watching, and listening. No prior materials or knowledge of this art form is required, only your eyes and ears.
Here, we’ll mainly be discussing:
- How to sell and close negotiations correctly and lucratively
- How to use proper communication etiquette
- How to pitch an idea
- How to effectively and concisely communicate your ideas to others
- How to use these tips to actually double your income
These simple skills have been broken down into an easy step by step process with over 1.5 hours of combined content and notes on every lecture to follow along.
Mastering the art of negotiating and the art of the deal will and has paid off dividends for myself and anyone who chooses to master them with this course. Bottom line, the secrets learned in this course will undoubtedly give you the skills to succeed and ultimately double your income in no time.
What are the requirements?
- To follow along with notes, have an application that allows you to open word documents (i.e. Microsoft word)
- Otherwise, NO prerequisite knowledge needed
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 16 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Make at least double their current income
- Be masters at the art of selling and negotiating
- Have a mindset that allows for constant cashflow
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who struggles with persuasion and communication skills
- Anyone who is looking to substantially increase their income and gain their peers’ respect
- No prior knowledge about selling or business is required
|Section 1: What is selling?|
|Section 2: Changing your mindset|
Being coachable, determined, and mentally tough
Believe in what you sell
|Section 3: BEFORE you sell, know these things|
ALL about attitude and energy
Knowing who you’re targeting, and how to approach
Common misconceptions among salesmen
|Section 4: Steps to selling|
Not about what you say, but HOW you say it
Making your client your friend (Step by Step Formula!)
Asking the right questions
The Pitch! (Step by Step Formula!)
|Section 5: What if they reject my proposal?|
Rebuttals for ANY and EVERY situation (Step by Step Formula!)
|Section 6: Closing the deal|
Asking for and confirming the order CORRECTLY (Step by Step Formula!)
|Section 7: Overview|
How profitable are these simple skills?
What have we learned? How should I Implement all of it?
How Can I Double My Income Using These Skills?
Closing thoughts, suggestions, and information