Neuroscience for parents: How to raise amazing kids – Course Description
Congratulations! You just found the number 1 top course on parenting on Udemy. With over 1300 students, only 5 star reviews, and a student satisfaction of 97%, you can’t go wrong with this one…
How to raise amazing kids… I’m not saying that your kids will become amazing with this course. I’m saying they already are and this course will help you raise them.
It’s as much about you, as it is about them. This course contains information that every parent should know
we will go from the newborn baby to the young adult. I will give you the keys to understand why your child is behaving in a certain way, and more importantly, how to react to it. I will help you grow their self esteem, develop a stable world view, foster their natural talents, help them deal with bullying and peer pressure.
We will cover some fascinating studies about parenting, some do’s and don’ts, some tips and tricks, and we will be busting some common myths about parenting as well. You’ll learn when to stay firm and when to be lenient, how to stay calm when you’re about to loose it, and much more. The course is packed with concrete real life information. I’m a father of two myself, and my two kids are an endless source of inspiration and anecdotes that I’ll share with you,
The Neuroscience behind the course…
Neuroscience for Parents is based on the NBA – the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach. Basically, what the NBA does, is studying how the brain works and its impact on human behavior
The NBA was developed in France, over a period of 25 years, by Dr Jacques Fradin, at the institute of environmental medicine. It is a fascinating, innovative and multi-disciplinary approach. It combines the fields of neurosciences, social psychology, behavioral sciences and many more to come up with one overlaying, comprehensive theory which gives unique insights in our complex human nature.
As the director of the Institute of Neurocognitivism I had the chance to work with Dr Fradin and become an expert in his groundbreaking approach.
I’ve developed this course to translate his work into useful insights and tools for parents. Being a parent is probably the most beautiful, ungrateful and difficult task in the world. Also probably the most important one. Therefore, all help is welcome. I know first hand, as I said, I’m a dad myself.
Now all this neuroscience and scientific studies could come across as complex or even boring. But the truth is, I’m more a communicator than a scientist myself. I’m a strong believer of edu-tainment, and that is exactly what you’ll get in this course.
But don’t take my word for it, just scroll down the page and look at the reviews some of the students left. It has been praised by pediatricians and parents alike (and if for any reason you don’t agree with them, there’s always your 30 day money back guarantee).
Join now, and get the best out of your amazing kids!
What are the requirements?
- No previous knowledge required – I will take you step by step through the different concepts, models and brainstructures presented in the course
- No specific materials are needed for this course. Taking notes is recommended
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 29 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Understand why my children act the way they do, based on their active brain structure and development of the brain
- Understand the impact of my parenting style
- Adapt my communication and reactions based on the children’s active brain structure
- React appropriately when my child is under stress
- Grow my children’s self esteem
- Help my children develop a stable world view
- Help my child develop a more efficient study method
- Foster the natural talents of my children
- Remain calm when it seems we’re in the middle of a battlefield