What is Executive Coaching? Who is it for?
Executive Coaching is an experiential development process that builds capability to achieve short and long term goals. It is conducted through one on one or group interactions. It is driven by data gathered with respect and trust often from multiple sources within and outside the organisation. The coach and executive work together to achieve maximum personal and organisational impact.
Executive Coaches do not provide advice for your or your organisation. They provide objective observation and reflection of your situation so you can more clearly see your options and strategies going forward. Executive Coaches are passionate and positive people who more concerned with your dreams than your nightmares. The workplace often provides us with great stress and performance fears perfect for Executive coaching, however their are also some issues best dealt with by counsellors or therapists.
Today, having a coach means you are a valuable member of your organization, an identified future leader and definitely the Executive of tomorrow.
Executive coaching is a formal engagement in which a qualified coach works with an organisational leader in a series or dynamic, confidential sessions designed to establish and achieve clear goals that will result in improved business effectiveness, both for the individual and the organisation.
Our Executive Coaching methodologies engage our clients with experiential self learning.
Utilizing evidence based coaching, active and appreciative enquiry techniques our coaches pursue high performance and challenge workplace behaviors and perceptions. Understanding that resourceful thought leadership underpins resourceful leadership skills and execution.
Executive coaching can be individual and may address specifics such as:
- Individuals’ leadership or management development
- Working through management culture issues
- Addressing behavioral or perceptual issues
- Improving communication
- Considering career development
- New job performance or job transition
- Team motivation and execution
On top of workplace issues and challenges we respect that executives and managers often occupy a lonely place in the organisation. As a manager or leader they are expected to know everything, have all the answers, be on top of everything that is occurring in the organisation, and to pre-empt any un-foreseen activity or situations that threaten or challenge the organisation.
They work hard, often putting in extremely long hours that others don’t see. They are always on call and often live on very little sleep. The ability to cope with workplace issues is perceived as a required skill of the executive, however the physical and energy demands are often undiscussed and hidden issues. Executive coaching works on restoring you to your full capability, allowing you to perform at work and manage the demands on your energy.
Expected Results: What can you expect from our Executive Coaches, our methods and our Executive Coaching programs?
Our approach utilises effective coaching methods combined with individually designed coaching programs to ensure you and the organisation achieve the strategic outcomes you had in mind that are critical to your performance improvement needs.
Only four areas of business results really count – money, time, quality and quantity.These results are driven by operational execution, leadership effectiveness and team interaction. Our executive coaching focus keeps one eye on these key deliverables and one eye on you and your key players management behaviours and performance improvements. Giving you the objectivity of an exceptional premier sideline sports coach.
To truly advance a career or transform performance, exceptional coaching equips you and your organisation to permanently move into that space of higher performance. make better future decisions and to drive the overall direction of your career and the crucial results of the company.
Coaching is a facilitative and development focused experience. Our executive coaches are highly skilled technical and coaching industry experts and we respect that you too are highly skilled technical and industry experts in your fields.
We aim to stretch yours strategic and tactical problem solving; and your ways of thinking and management and leadership behaviours. We focus on enhancing habits that will ensure your high-level performance continues after coaching ends. Finally, you will gain new insight into leveraging your own strengths and the strengths of your team to achieve better results on a more consistent basis.
The Executive Coach Fit 4 Advantage: The goal of executive coaching is to enhance your on-the-job effectiveness, performance and ability to lead. Executive coaching also helps you and your organization by providing content, process, knowledge and benchmarks to help everyone in the company leverage their strengths and improve overall profitability.
It is especially effective if:
- You are taking on a new executive position
- You have the opportunity to take your company to the next level
- You re in charge of directing others in your team to achieve better results
In today’s business environment, executive coaching helps enhance your own strategic decision making skills – so you can guide your career and your team to greater success.
Once used mainly as a select strategy for organisations to address performance or remedial workplace issues, executive coaching has become a popular method to assist and develop internal talent and to position human capability for future excellence.
We consider the Executive Coaching Advantage in the following areas:
- Performance and Leadership Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Fitness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching Key Personnel and High Performers
- Behavioural Coaching and Psychometrics
- Strategic Management and Organisation Culture
About the Mentor : Harish Mehta
Harish, a certified banker, is now a motivational speaker, certified business and executive coach from action coach international and Marshall goldsmith trained executive coach , a certified law of attraction trainer and a licensed TLI in Mind Map
He helps individuals ,business owners ,leadership and management in realising their true potential by changing the way ” they think ,listen and do.” Empowering them with the “power of words” helping them find their purpose and creating an Identity full of values.
He has been a leader through out his career with an ability to deliver beyond expectations due to his leadership style , personality and extensive knowledge.
He has a mastery of managing people by leading from the front and carrying his people along to grow in their personal and professional lives.
His par excellence leadership skills coupled with the ability to effectively network has earned him the repute of being one of the most sought after names , in the field of training and development
He has taken on the role of a speaker mentor
coach and trainer helping individuals business leaders and organisations to achieve the next level of success and sustaining the same in a dynamic business scenario.
“Energy is the essence of life. Every day you decide how you’re going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach that goal, and by maintaining focus.”
You have something special
You have greatness in you
Always Attracting Abundance
12 Reasons Why Executives Choose to Work with Certified Practicing Executive Coaches!
Here are twelve reasons executives chose to work with an executive coach and how executive coaching benefits the various facets of their work and lives.
- Executive Coaching is for individuals with an overreaching need and willingness to grow. Executives seeking the services of an executive coach have a need and willingness to change and grow on a professional as well as personal level. Executive coaching (with a competent executive coach) speeds up the process and helps the executive achieve results in a shorter span of time.
- Executive Coaching helps executives become more attuned to their behaviors and skills.Self-awareness is not about ‘what should be’ -it’s about ‘what is.’ Smart executives place a high priority on becoming self-aware and realize that executive coaches can help them master this skill. Moreover, executive coaching uses experiential and reflective processes to increase the awareness of the executive, so that experience is useful.
- Executive coaching helps executives achieve personal mastery: This also has to do with becoming more self-aware as discussed above. The fact that today’s leaders and executives have to juggle through a myriad of issues, including finances, technology, management, team and leadership, human resources, etc… when it is not humanly possible for one single person to be adept at each of these issues, brings about a need for achieving personal mastery. Executive coaching makes it easy for executives to gain personal mastery. Through personal mastery, an executive coach is able to help these executives recognize what they excel at and what can be passed onto the team –leading to better results.
- Executive coaching helps executives use their mistakes to learn. Leaders and peak performing executives view mistakes in a positive light and learn from them. It is these executives that welcome feedback from their executive coaches in order to grow. Executive coaching helps the executive recognize this to further their learning and performance.
- Executive coaching helps executives review and learn from personal experiences.Through self-reflection, great leaders and peak performing executives are able to learn and grow. In order to be successful, executives need to look back at personal experiences and learn from them. Executive coaching plays a vital role here as executive coaches know how to spark the process of self-reflection so the executives can use the valuable learning, which accrues from this process and apply it to their lives.
- Executive coaching helps executives recognize and overcome internal hindrances to achieving goals.Many executives are not aware of or may simply choose to ignore their blind spots. This can be rather dangerous, especially for executives who are on the top. This is where executive coaching plays a vital role. An executive coach is gifted with the unique ability to shine the mirror on these areas so the executives are not only able to recognize and gain an awareness of the problem, but also take the necessary steps to eliminate the same.
- Executive coaching helps executives balance the demands of task orientation with people orientation.High performing executives need to maintain focus on tasks, while keeping up a people focus to balance the two. Executive coaches play a critical role in this area.
- Executive coaching helps executives identify pertinent learning goals.It is critical that in order to be successful in today’s competitive business environment, leaders constantly sharpen the saw. Executive coaching helps an executive effectively recognize and select key learning goals and objectives, which are beneficial to executives as well as their organizations. As soon as these goals and objectives are set by their executive coaches, these executives can begin enjoying the journey, which is leveraged and exciting.
- Executive coaching helps executives spot and employ existing assets to obtain strategic objectives. Executive coaching effectively helps the executive appreciate and identify the assets, which exist within the organization. In this manner, executive coaches help their clients successfully reach organizational objectives.
- Executive coaching helps executives maintain a healthy work-life balance.In today’s highly competitive and stressful environment, it can be a real challenge to maintain a healthy life-work balance. Executive coaching keeps the various facets of an executive in mind to help them maintain proper balance in all areas of their lives.
- Executive coaches encourage sharing coaching tools with colleagues and others within the organization. The executive coaching process expands a person’s horizons by opening him up to new perspectives, ideas and ways of thinking. Executive coaching also brings in new tools, etc., which can be shared with colleagues throughout the organization.
- Executive coaching helps executives develop a career and life game plan. Executive coaching positions executives for success as their executive coaches help them devise a strategic game plan for their careers.
Executive coaching is a process –one that evolves over time. The benefits of executive coaching are enormous if you are ready to approach it with an open mind and enjoy the process.
Harish Mehta conducts Corporate as well as Individual coaching programs across the world,Contact us for more details ,
You can find Mr. Harish in action here on youtube ! (click on the link)
Mr. Harish Mehta Guest Lecture 2014!