Lean Manufacturing – Course Description
Lean manufacturing :Lean philosophy teaches businesses how to eliminate wasteful practices while creating more valuable product for their customers.
Lean Manufacturing: Simplified will take students into the origins of Lean, and show how powerful Lean initiatives can be in a production environment.
With the demand for low cost production rising, Manufacturing companies have looked to Lean specialists to help regain profitability & efficiency.
This course will equip the students with the knowledge to Identify when and where a Lean strategy would be most effective. As well as give the student real world understanding of the Lean Manufacturing tools & principles, through real world case studies.
Who is this course for?
- Management professionals looking to get a better idea of how Lean Manufacturing can impact their workplace.
- Production managers looking to sharpen their skills and being to eliminate waste right in their own place of work.
- Process Improvement Engineers looking to refresh their memory of the most effective Lean Manufacturing strategies.
- College students currently studying lean manufacturing, looking for a quick resource/study guide
Lean Manufacturing – What are the requirements?
- Access to Udemy.com
- There are no Pre-Requisites needed to take advantage of this material
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 23 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Identify Wasteful Work Practices On a Production Floor
- Identify Production Value From the Perspective of the Customer
- Interpret a Value Stream Map
- Begin a 5S, Visual Management Innitiative
What is the target audience?
- Management Professionals
- Production Managers
- Manufacturing Employees
- Continuous Improvement Engineers
- Industrial & Systems Engineers
|Section 1: The Root Of Lean Manufacturing & the Toyota Production System|
Quiz the Basics
|Section 2: The Lean Manufacturing ToolBox: Simplified|
Understanding Lean Manufacturing Tools
|Section 3: Real World Case Studies: Lean Manufacturing In Action!|
Lean Manufacturing in the Apparel Industry: A Sri Lankan Case Study Part 2
|Section 4: Bonus! Audio Version for your MP3/Ipod|
Understanding Lean Manufacturing Audio
Toyota Production System: TPS SImplified Audio
Waste: What is Lean Manufacturing? Thats Simple, Waste Elimination Audio
Value: What Your Customers Are WIlling To Pay For. Audio
Flow, Pull, & Perfection Audio
5 Steps To Implement Lean In Your
Kanban Pull System, The Toyota Way Audio
5S: Everything Starts With a Clean Slate Audio
Value Stream Mapping, an Introduction Audio