In this course titled ‘Hypnosis-Develop Proper Eating Habits Now With Self Hypnosis‘ By Pradeep Aggarwal , you will learn –
In today’s fast paced life many people don’t care whether their diet is healthy or not. They eat the unhealthy food from some pizza house or road side stalls. Most fast food is full of saturated fat, fatty acids, sugar and salt and contributes to numerous health problems. Unhealthy eating habits bring shortage of healthy minerals and vitamins in your body and your health status decreases gradually. All the functioning of stomach disturb, if you adopt bad eating habits. It can lead to heart problems, stroke, diabetes, cancer, gallbladder disease, skin problems, pregnancy complications, fatty liver diseases, high cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, memory loss, menstrual irregularities, poor sex drive, osteoporosis, hair fall, oral problems and much more.
Some Of The Unhealthy Eating Habits Include:
- Eating in a hurry:
- Skipping breakfast:
- Under eating:
Psychological Reasons Why People Over-Eat?
Unhealthy eating habits develop over time. There are many causes of unhealthy eating, such as –
- Stress and Anxiety
- Mood Swings
- Dysfunctional family situation, such as divorce, single parent, or foster care.
- Family not eating meals together
- Poor eating habits modeled by parents/caretakers
- Lack of knowledge about what is healthy to eat
- Busy schedule
- Extreme amounts of traveling
- Lack of desire to eat healthy
This course is ideal for people who want to stay healthy mentally and physically because of their stressful and hectic work life . They want to attract a healthy lifestyle and a peaceful mind to stay happy always by following proper eating habits,
By the end of the course you will be able to remove all the psychological factors that are causing improper eating habits.
It is also very helpful for people who want to get over depression , anxiety , insomnia , negativity and stress.
This course contains a lot of exercises and more than 30 minutes of live video content designed over 8 lectures in English and a bonus e-book on positive affirmations.
What are the requirements?
- PC with High Speed Internet
- Quiet Room
- High Level of Focus and Concentration
- Notebook and Pen
- Works On Mobile Phones And Tablets
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 9 lectures and 49 mins of content!
- By the end of the course you will be able to change your eating habits using powerful self hypnosis, affirmations and visualization techniques
- You will understand your mind better and also remove myths about self hypnosis
- You will be able to relax instantly using self hypnosis relaxation techniques
- You will be able to reduce stress, depression , insomnia and negativity caused due to improper eating habits using powerful self hypnosis and affirmations
What is the target audience?
- This course is for everyone who want to stay healthy and fit in their life both mentally and physically and have peace of mind
- This course is also very useful for people who are suffering from negative thoughts, lack of sleep , depression and stress to generate proper eating habits
- It is ideal for people suffering from eating disorders and improper eating habits
- Age group 16 and above
|Section 1: Introduction To The Course|
|Section 2: Hypnosis-Develop Proper Eating Habits Now With Self Hypnosis|
Eliminate All Your Myths About Self Hypnosis
Types Of Mind- Conscious And Subconscious Mind
Enter Into The State Of Self Hypnosis
Master Self Hypnosis To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind
Visualization Exercise : To Develop Proper Eating Habits
|Section 3: Summary|
Summary Of The Course
Positive Affirmations : Bonus E-Book