How to Prepare for Your PMP Exam – Course Description
In this 8-lesson course we take you step by step through the process of applying to, studying for and hopefully passing the PMP Exam. It is your quick guide to the most sought after project management certification in the world.
The course answers the following questions:
- Who is eligible to take the PMP Exam?
- How do you fill in the PMP Exam application?
- What goes into a PMP Exam study plan?
- What are some recommended PMP Exam study materials?
- How should I study for the PMP Exam?
- How will practice tests help in PMP Exam preparation?
- What happens on the day of the PMP Exam?
- How do you re-certify the PMP certificate every three years?
What are the requirements?
- Basic understanding of project management and the PMP Exam.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 8 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- At the end of this course you will be able to determine if you are elible to take the PMP Exam.
- In this course you will learn how to create a PMP exam study plan as well as best practices in studying for the exam.
- This course teaches you what happens during the actual PMP exam and how to keep your certification in “active” status after passing.
What is the target audience?
- Project Managers who are considering to take the PMP Exam.