If you go through this course today, you’ll be at least twice as productive before you go to bed tonight.
But chances are, you’ll increase your productivity by even more than that.
Because the truth is, most of us never learned the right way to manage our time. So we’re only a fraction as productive as we could be.
And my only goal in this course is to show you the counter-intuitive step by step time management formula we should have learned in school but didn’t to reach our time management potential.
These are not hard, “pie in the sky” steps. They don’t even take a long time to put into action. The truth is they’re simple and easy.
But the results they’ll give you is anything but ordinary.
The truth is that the world’s most successful people know how to manage their time.
What is not knowing these secret principles costing you in time, money, productivity and happiness?
Here’s what you’ll learn inside the course:
- The difference between managing your time, and investing it (and why the key to being productive are “investments”) [Lecture 1]
- How to get that “shoot out of bed, excited for the day” mindset to be more productive in everything you do [Lecture 4]
- Why rituals are the key to productivity (and the key difference between a ritual and a habit) [Lecture 5]
- The key to doing what used to take three hours in a single hour [Lecture 7]
- Advice from the world’s most famous management thinker on how to know what to work on in the first place [Lecture 8]
- What a Roman philosopher from 2,000 years ago can teach you about being more productive (and why it’s more important than what anyone is saying today) [Lecture 10]
- The other 80/20 Rule (and why it’s more important than the one everyone talks about) [Lecture 10]
- How to follow through on this step by step formula AND measure how productive you are (and improve it instantly) [Lectures 11- 12]
And that’s is just the first 12 lectures!
I’ve also included even more bonus videos with specific time management tricks and hacks to get even more out of the course.
These are the same principles I use every day and I’m so excited for you to go through the course and use them as well.
What are the requirements?
- A willingness to take action on each step we talk about to get maximum results
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 30 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Learn a simple step by step formula to get at least twice as much done in a day than you ever have before
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who is wants to get more done every day than they have before (and is willing to try new things and potentially organize his or her day a bit differently)
|Section 1: Foundation|
|Section 2: Action|
|Section 3: Next Steps|
|Section 4: Bonus 1: Principles To Live Your Life By|
|Section 5: Bonus 2: More Things To Do To Double Your Productivity|
|Section 6: Bonus 3: Ultimate Life Management|
The Wisdom Of Andrew Carnegie
|Section 7: Bonus 4: My Challenges To You|
|Section 8: Bonus 5: Read 300 Books This Year|