Meditation + Chakra Dance for Health Fitness and Fun – About This Course
What will I learn?
- Discover the main seven chakras and their attributes
- By the end of this course you will have an understanding of the chakra system and the benefits to be gained by having them clear and open
Who is this for?
- Are you ready to rediscover yourself in a fun intuitive way? Then let’s go. Enrol today!
- Gain an understanding of the vitality and importance of chakras and how they influence your life.
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to be mindful and how to relieve suffering, as well as those who are interested in giving rise to compassion and extending it to others.
- This course is for everybody who is searching to give them some control and a sense of freedom in their life
- Feeling stressed and out of control, needing some direction and renewed vitality? Then this course is for you
What are the requirements?
- A computer or mobile device with an Internet connection is all that’s necessary to take this course. You don’t need any prior knowledge of chakras or meditation
- Wear comfortable clothes, you do not want to feel restricted.
- “Dance? But, I have two left feet. I am not good at dancing. There are no specific steps involved, the music will move you! There is no wrong way to do this. Come with and open heart and mind and you will soar
- Have some fresh preferable filtered water available to sip.
- No need to takes notes, they are given for you to download
“This is a most beautiful and uplifting course. Sharon is very informative. Excellent for the beginner or for those wanting to refresh their knowledge.” by M Webb
Is your life stressful and feeling out of control? Then come with me as we Chakra Dance and Meditate to fire up your life, let go have fun and de-stress.
“Dance? But, I have two left feet. I am not good at dancing. Meditate? and I cannot sit still. I am no good I have tried before”
Well listen up my friends, dancing is fun! Meditation is also fun and both activities are relaxing. It’s not just about the steps or the technique. It’s not just about the music, its about the space you create. This course is a combination of moving your body – chakra dancing, stimulating your mind and enhancing your spirit. Learn engaging meditation to relax you and it is a great way to express your emotions. Balanced chakras bring a new vitality to your life. Learn how to unload your chakras of the life long sludge!
This course is guided by Sharon Ramel who will will teach you how to discover happiness here and now.
You’ll discover and practice mindfulness techniques, including meditation and simple breathing methods, so you can concentrate fully and connect with all the life that surrounds you. You’ll dance in an intuitive way receiving joy in your everyday life to transform your mind and body.
Discover how simple it can be to bring the wonders of life to nourish and heal your body and reduce your suffering.
Practice Mindfulness in Your Everyday Life to Transform Your Mind and Body
- Understand how to be mindful, whether you’re simply breathing dancing or walking
- Learn from your past and release anxiety about your future
- Reflect upon your connection with nature and to all life
Contents and Overview
We will discover the wonders of the chakras and learn specific meditations that resonate with them to bring about peace and healing within.
- Meditation specific to each chakra
- Dance music to stimulate each chakra.
We are not talking about any old dance or meditation. We are talking about a chakra dance and meditation that reveals you to yourself! A coming home to your own body/soul sense. That deep knowing that you lost along the road we call life.
Chakras are our life force or vital energy. Some call them “the spinning wheels of light” located all over your body. Although we have thousands of them, but there are seven major chakras located along our spine from the base to just above our head that we need to focus on. The role of the chakra system is to be able to regulate the flow of our energy force or what we commonly known as aura.Once our energy force is blocked due to the many challenges and emotional roller coaster we find ourselves in, it is not surprising that we get sick – not only physically, mentally, but also emotionally.
The chakras are wheel-like vortices of energy which connect the physical body to its subtle energetic counterparts. In this article we’ll take a look at the seven main chakras, which play a key role in energy reception and transmutation.
The chakra system has been extensively studied and described in Eastern systems of philosophy and medicine, although Western science remains skeptical their very existence. Nonetheless, awareness of the body as an energy system is increasing among forward-thinking scientists, and the chakras along with meditation continue to play an important role in a variety of holistic healing disciplines.
PS. I am looking forward to meeting you. Enroll today. I offer an unconditional money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase.
Not sure? Scroll down there are free previews for you to get a taste of what is to come
The material on this web site is provided for educational purposes only, and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment
|Section 1: Lets Start. Why You Should Do This Fun and Transformational Course|
|Section 2: Base Chakra – Connect Deeply to the Earth’s Wisdom, Honouring Our Life Giver|
|Section 3: Sacral Chakra – Key to Your Emotional Well-Being|
Sacral Chakra Quiz
|Section 4: Solar Plexus Chakra – Your Centre of Personal Strength|
Solar Plexus Quiz
|Section 5: Heart Chakra- Gateway Between Above and Below|
Heart Chakra Quiz
|Section 6: Throat Chakra – Let Go and Express Yourself|
|Quiz 5||2 questions|
|Section 7: Third Eye Chakra – Connect with Your Intuitive Self|
|Section 8: Crown Chakra – Your Bridge to the Cosmos, Enlightenment and Your Highest Self|
Crown Chakra Quiz
|Section 9: Closing Time|