Fitness For Beginners – Course Description
Learn the basic concepts and fundamentals of exercise. You will need to understand these if you want to build an exercise program that is effective and efficient for you.
Build a strong foundation and understand the proper movements to decrease your chances of getting hurt and get the results you’re looking for while exercising.
- Fitness Fundamentals
- Learn the Different Types of Exercise
- Learn How to Move Properly
- Get Follow Along Programs to Get You Started
Stop Wasting Your Time
When most people start an exercise program they walk into a gym look around and just sort of copy some of the exercises other people are doing and through trial and error they figure out what works for them. They don’t take a minute to consider what their goals are, if they are exercising the muscle groups that are important to them, if they are doing the exercises properly or if they’ve structured the exercise program in the most efficient way. In this course we address all of these issues so you can get the most out of your exercise program, you can see the results you’re looking for and spend as little time exercising as possible.
Content and Overview
This course is for beginners and people that are consistently exercising but not seeing the results they expected for the amount of work they put in. You’ll learn the basic concepts of strength training, cardiovascular training and mobility training. You will understand which type is best suited for you and how much of each type you should do. This course is predominantly video lecture base with a variety of external resources as well as downloadable worksheets that are meant to be thought provoking so you can decide what is really important in your life, why you should exercise and how to implement a successful fitness routine that works for you.
What are the requirements?
- You will need athletic type clothes to do some of the follow alongs
- An open mind to the possibilities exercise brings
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 30 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Understand how long you should exercise for
- Do the most basic and important exercises that all exercises are based off of
- Understand the different types of exercise and why each one is important
- Follow along and use several basic exercise programs to get you started