This course is for startup entrepreneurs who need a simple understanding of bookkeeping and accounting basics and who don’t have a lot of time.
It consists of 9 very short videos (they average under 3 minutes) that cover:
• creating invoices and getting paid
• receiving and paying bills
• doing a bank reconciliation, and
• how these things lead to your financial statements.
If you’re just starting out and you want to manage your business more effectively then you need to understand financial basics. This course is for you.
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 11 lectures and 41 mins of content!
- Learn how to prepare an invoice
- Learn what to do with a bill
- Learn how to keep track of your business’s money
- Learn how invoices, bills and bank recs combine to create your financial statements
What is the target audience?
- Startups, entrepreneurs and small business owners who have little or no experience with accounting and bookkeeping.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Section 2: Basic Accounting Activity|
|Section 3: How Your Accounting Activity (Magically) Becomes a Financial Statement|
|Section 4: Summary and Next Step|
|Lecture 10||14 slides|