Emotional Intelligence: Master Anxiety, Fear, & Emotions
Developing Emotional Intelligence is the biggest key to overcoming negative emotions, such as anxiety and fear. This course will give you the tools that you need to develop emotional intelligence so you can recognize negative emotions (such as anxiety) while they’re happening, identify the triggers that cause the emotion, and overcome the emotion.
We’ve been told lies about our emotions:
- Emotions are bad or that we’re not supposed to express them.
- We should trust them—trust our gut—but, wait, no—emotions are irrational and shouldn’t be trusted
- Emotions are something that happens TO us and, therefore, they’re outside of our control.
The truth is that you CAN control your emotional state, including fear and anxiety. You can learn how to avoid the unwanted ones and purposefully create the ones you want. Just think about an astronaut—they HAVE to learn how to control their mind, emotions and body in order to handle the extreme stress of living in space. And, if they are human beings and can develop their emotional intelligence to overcome any anxiety and fear, so can you.
In fact, the skill of emotional intelligence is perhaps the most valuable skill you can EVER acquire. By developing your INTRApersonal emotional intelligence skills, you are able to understand and regulate your own emotions. And that is the best way to be prepared to develop your INTERpersonal skills, a.k.a. your ability to understand other people’s emotions.
Being able to cope with and prevent high intensity stress, anxiety and fear unlocks our greatest abilities, frees us to go for our wildest dreams, and is a powerful factor that is often overlooked when comparing those who are successful at achieving their dreams and those who are not.
For most of us, in our homes and schools, no one teaches us about our emotions and how they work.
No one teaches that WE can control emotions such as fear and anxiety by using the power of our own mind to become aware of our thoughts and feelings and so unlock the ability to choose our emotions and direct the content of our lives.
No one teaches us that lack of emotional management is what leads to drama, anxiety, suffering, addiction, stress and poor decisions…. And that if we learn to control our emotions we can avoid these things.
Emotional intelligence matters!
And that’s why we’ve created this course. We’ll focus on 3 of the most undesirable emotions—uncertainty, anxiety, fear—and how you can use emotional awareness and self-control techniques to take back control of your emotions and feel better now.
We’ll teach you what your emotions REALLY mean, how to recognize them, and how to direct them in a way that allows you to move toward your life goals
We’ll teach how to get out of your head and become the observer of your emotions as they happen, so you can avoid being hijacked by your own brain and feel in control again. In other words, you will take your power back from anxiety, stress, and negative emotions.
In this course, you will learn:
- Emotional Intelligence insights into to what emotions are and how they work
- Emotional Intelligence tools to recognize and identify your emotions
- Emotional Intelligence tools to direct your thoughts, giving you the power to direct your emotions
- Emotional Intelligence techniques for re-framing your perspective to find the blessings hidden within the pain
- How to take back your power and put yourself first
- Emotional Intelligence techniques for stress reduction and to make every day more enjoyable
- Proven emotional Intelligence tools for preventing loss of emotional control
- Emotional Intelligence techniques for de-escalating anxiety and fear
- NLP (neuro linguistic programming) techniques to rewire emotional reactions and anchor positive emotions
- Emotional intelligence tools to cope with challenges using humor and other self-empowerment techniques
- Emotional intelligence techniques to develop feelings of self-confidence and certainty
- Emotional intelligence techniques to master feeling hopeful and joyful
So, if you are ready to reprogram your brain and let go of negative emotions, such as anxiety and fear, and learn the power of emotional intelligence, we look forward to seeing you in the course!
So, who are we:
We are Joeel & Natalie Rivera. We both have over a decade in the field of education, psychology, social service and life coaching. Joeel has a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is finishing his dissertation for his PhD in Psychology with an emphasis on happiness. He is also a former psychology instructor. We have over 50,000 students from 185 countries. We have worked with thousands of individuals and we’ve observed clearly that the content of people’s thoughts and focus influence their emotional state, which then influences their behavior and the results and outcomes they experience in their lives. We have each also had experiences in life that have pushed us to learn how to understand, identify and influence our own mental and emotional states—and our ability to control our emotions is directly responsible for the success we have created in life. In this course, we teach you everything we have learned through our own experiences, as well as through what we’ve learned from our clients, our research, our careers and our education.
- You’re experiencing UNCERTAINTY in your life and want to feel confident and at ease.
- You’re STRESSED OUT and want tools to cope with the ups and downs of life and perform better under stress.
- You experience ANXIETY, FEAR, or WORRY and you want to learn how to prevent de-escalate these emotions.
- You are tired of feeling like your emotions are outside of your CONTROL.
- You no longer want to experience DRAMA, fighting or emotional turmoil in your life.
- You want to understand your emotions, how they work, and how you can manage them.
- You want to learn how to take control of your thoughts, avoid negative, compulsive THINKING and silence your inner critic
- You’re a life coach, counselor, social worker, teacher, nurse or parent who wants to HELP OTHERS learn to take control of their emotions.