This course is intended for IT professionals to effectively manage stress in their professional lives. The course takes a step-by-step approach, explaining what is stress and its scientific background, case studies from stressful scenarios of IT environment and effective stress management techniques. It also enables the students with application of stress management techniques in real life case studies for achieving more productivity and performance levels to boost their careers.
This course will approximately takes one and half hour with audio and video material and also provides references and other materials available from internet that can be handy in stress management.
- Information Technology Professionals
- Students of Information Technology / Computer Science
- Understand the scientific background of stress
- Learn and apply effective stress management techniques
- Achieve higher productivity and performance levels in career
- Familiarise with tools and resources for effective stress management
- English language
- Basic knowldge of Informational Technology
- Basic knowldge of human anatomy