Effective Executive Presentation Skills
What you’ll learn
- Recognize key steps to develop and organize content in a presentation for optimal absorption by the audience.
- Recognize methods of conveying key messages to persuade audiences.
- Identify insightful and inspiring elements of presentations and discover how they help establish credibility and leadership.
Being a successful finance leader in part hinges on your ability to communicate your ideas and authority in a clear and compelling manner. As finance executives are called to deliver presentations more often inside and outside the organization, how you deliver these presentations is ultimately a reflection of your executive presence.
In this course, you will learn how to “up your game” by delivering powerful presentations that convey information in a compelling, memorable and actionable manner. You’ll learn how to:
- Plan and organize your presentation, including identifying the right kind and level of content for your audience
- Tell your message in a way that your audience will remember it and act on it–from delivering a killer opening, including visuals, using storytelling, creating an emotional connection, and generating discussion
- Deliver your presentation with poise and confidence, including body language and tips for overcoming stage fright
- Handle tough Q&A sessions
- Anyone interested in learning how to create presentations that stand above the rest.
- Anyone in Finance and Accounting or related fields.