Digital Photography – Course Description
Digital Photography 101 is a beginning level introduction into photography in our digital world. This course is tailored to beginners but intermediate photographers will also find lots of nuggets of information.
This course is broken down into 44 short easily digestible lessons over 6 sections that make learning photography a simple and enjoyable experience.
In this course, I will teach:
- how cameras work and how to use them.
- basics of exposure
- using ISO
- Shutter Speed
- camera light meters and how to effectively use them to get an accurate exposure
- focus and autofocus
- depth of field.
I then go over all forms of lighting such as:
- natural light
- how to use a flash when the ambient light isn’t ideal.
- White Balance
I then go over composition so you can get truly stunning images as opposed to snapshots.
I finish off with choosing equipment that will meet your needs and keep you within your budget.
So come on board and journey into the fun and creative world of digital photography.
What are the requirements?
- Nothing, this course starts from ground zero.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 44 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- understand the basics of digital photography
- Understand proper exposure and how to get it
- Understand lenses and how to get good focus
- Understand lighting and why it is so important
- Understand composition and how to distinguish your photos from snapshots
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for beginning or intermediate photographers