Digital advertising market has grown at a fast pace of 33 per cent annually between 2010 and 2015, while the spend as a percentage of total advertising increased to 13 per cent or more than US$ 1 billion in 2015.
If you are an entrepreneur and want your business to shine on the internet, this course is a must for you. Management and engineering students who wants to make a career in digital marketing but is clueless about where to start from, this course has been designed keeping in mind the overall need of the industry and you, as an individual.
The course materials includes detailed lecture materials in form of articles, videos and PowerPoint presentations. You will also get videos for practical experience.
Digital Marketing requires marketing as well as technical skills. After completing the course, you will know about the different methods that are employed by marketers to achieve more online traffic. Some of them include SEO, SMM, and Google Ads.
You will be aware of the digital marketing jargon that are used often by marketers. You will understand in details the factors responsible for ranking your website. You will also learn how to analyse the problems and take adequate steps to resolve them. You will learn about the different tools for keyword analysis, white label report generation, Analytics and all the other tools that are used for website optimization.
This course is divided into 3 sections
Section 1. Digital Marketing Basics
In this section you will learn about the basics of digital marketing, the terminologies used and the most basic tools required to start a Digital Marketing Campaign
Section 2. SEO,SEM and Content Marketing
In this section you will learn about the factors responsible for ranking, On Page and Off page SEO, Link Building, Content Marketing and Facebook and Google Ads.
Section 3. Technical SEO
This section includes Website analysis, code and image optimization and other technical details of SEO.
What are the requirements?
- Very Basic understanding of Web Pages
- Special module for non technical students
- Ability to communicate in English
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will learn the terminology and jargon needed in Digital Marketing
- You will learn about the factors responsible for ranking in Google
- You will understand Link Building and Off-Page Optimization for SEO
- Video for On hand experience of Link Building, use of different tools
- You will learn about keyword Analysis and On-Page Optimization for SEO
- You will learn about importance of Blogs and Content Marketing Strategy
- Importance of Programming and Code Optimization for SEO
- On hand experience to check Website health and take necessary steps.
- Basics of Facebook marketing and Google Adwords
- Step Wise To Do for a new project
Who is the target audience?
- Engineers who wants to get a better understanding of SEO
- Marketing Managers who want to increase skills and plan marketing campaign
- Wannabe SEO Analysts and Management Students who want to take up Digital Marketing as career
- Entrepreneurs who want a better understanding of Digital marketing and harness its potential for growth of their business