CompTIA’s Cloud+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in methodology required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies. The Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
Jobs that use CompTIA Cloud+ include: Project manager, cloud computing services, cloud engineer, Manager, data center SAN and Business analyst, cloud computing.
Our Cloud+ training course follows the CompTIA objectives, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
- IT professionals and practitioners
- CompTIA Cloud+ covers competency in cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management and business continuity.
- At least 24–36 months of work experience in IT networking, network storage or datacenter administration
- Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, though vendor-specific certifications in virtualization are not required
- CompTIA Network+ and/or CompTIA Server+, though CompTIA certifications are not required
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam CompTIA Cloud+