My name is Kiel Martin CCIE# 54443 and will be the instructor for this course. One of the biggest issue with CCNAs is that they do not take their Training seriously. With this course, we will dive into the necessary technologies that you will need to prepare for the CCNA exam and be a serious CCNA at your job. This course is meant for anyone who wants to be in the networking field or to get certified.
NOTE: This course is not to teach you how to pass a test. It is a course that is design to create serious and strong CCNAs. If you are just looking for course to pass a test, you will find that this course provides you more info than needed.
Use this course along with your CCNA books and your labs. You will find that there is lots of topics and lots of training. If you want to be a CCNA, here is the place to do it.
With this course you will learn the below topics and more:
Networking Fundamentals, How a switch operates, IP Address and Subnetting, Routing Protocols like RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF, Access-list, DHCP, and Redundancy. You will need to practice what you have learned on real equipment which includes at least 3 routers and 3 switches.
If you do not have real equipment, you can purchase it off ebay. If that is sill not an option, then you can use an emulator like GNS3 but this will not allow you do perform switching is a reliable method. You can also get Cisco VIRL which will allow you to perform task on Routers and Switches. All configurations in this course is done on real live equipment.
Take the time to view the free previews of lectures 1, 15, 26 and 54. This will give you over an hour to get comfortable with my teaching style and see exactly what you are purchasing.
This is a detailed course and requires the mindset of discipline and patience to become a CCNA. No Prior Knowledge is needed.
- Anyone who wants a CCNA Certification
- Those who need a solid understanding of Routing and Switching
- Understand the Basics of Networking
Be able to setup Routers and Switches
Learn the OSI Model
- Go through the TCP/IP
- Understand how a LAN Operates
- Become Familiar with Cisco ISO
- Learn Port Security
- Understand VLANs
- Knowing the existing of DTP
- How to statically and dynamically advertise routes
- This course requires mental focus and determination
- Requires Time and self-effort along with going through the course
- Requires no pre-knowledge of Networking
- Requires Extra Reading on topics and lots of hours of labbing
- Must be prepared to work hard and put in the time to get through it all–
Enter the LAN
Enter the IOS
Enter the Switch