IT Certification Road map & Career Planning Checklist 2017
“This Course is not like any other certification and career planning courses, it has set the bar very high for any similar content on the internet today. I believe, a small investment like this NOW for your career, would be the best investment you will ever make, and will return 100s of thousands income delta in the few years to come.
I am confident, once you enroll and take this course, this is going to be your navigation system that you will always use towards the best outcomes/goals. This course is key throughout your career journey, to achieve the best results. Please do not take my words for granted; go ahead and read the students’ reviews to this course and how it impacted their career mindset and plans“.
A course that is unique in all aspects, its content, guidance, expertise behind every word said, based on 22+ years of experience from a 11+ years certified CCIE professional who has done it all, and reached the six figures income many years ago.
This Course is a “MUST have” for everyone in the network and infrastructuredomain, everyone aspiring a career in Cloud, Security, Data Center, Software Defined Networks, Network Function Virtualization to name a few.
Take the biggest step towards your ultimate success in this career, build your perfect career Plan today and stop wasting time with classical certificates that do not hold the same value they used to few years ago.
Get the inside scoop that no other course, school, college will teach you. Enroll Now!
Whether you are starting in the Networking field, or have been in this field for sometime, if you are fresh in the field or have achieved CCIE, this course will become your navigation system towards the Best outcomes in your IT Networking and Infrastructure career in 2017 and Beyond. Plan now and kick start 2017 with a solid plan to achieve the best results.
Information not found in one place anywhere else, the course also goes very deep into current skill/certification building mindsets, and why a shift to this mindset has to happen. The new trends and technologies such as Cloud, Software Defined Networks (SDN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) are completely changing how we approach network and IT infrastructures.
Learn the skills in extremely high demand, job responsibilities/descriptions, job role definitions, potential pay rates, how to tackle them, challenges and how to work around them, and much more!
On top of all this, the course will help you build the perfect career plan, with clear goals, target jobs, potential pay rates, time frame, financial investment, and target skills. Without a clear plan, that has clear goals with milestones, and time frame, it will be extremely difficult to cruise through this career and reach the best that you deserve out of it.
The course covers the following in details:
- Hot skills related to IT networking field today
- Lists the major changes happening to the field which impact your career planning
- Explains the motive behind the changes
- Guides you through exercises to build/validate your career plan your self
- Guides you through the different career roles, and expected pay from each
- Gives you examples of career plans with the associated time and financial investments
- Warns you from common negative impacts to your career
- Help you develop a detailed career plan with clear goal, time frame, investment, and potential outcomes!
- Teaches you the common strategies to work around foreseen challenges and setbacks
- Guides you through validating salary surveys, career certificate details and much more
This course explains in details the changes happening, the rationale behind them, how the changes will impact the current networking field roles, responsibilities, skill sets in-demand, and pay rates. It will also show how these changes may force a lot of skills out of the game by rendering them obsolete or no longer in high demand, even some CCIE certificates may not become as valuable any longer in the near future.
Why wait longer? it is only a few hours investment, Only few hours to ensure that you invested time, effort, and sweat into this field will result in the best outcomes for you.
Many of us started or are starting into this field, the IT networking field, and have many questions popping up every now and then such as:
- I am stuck at where I am and can’t move forward, what to do?
- The job responsibilities are not exactly what I was looking for, I feel it does not suit me,
- Job is turning into a boring routine, did I get myself into the right profession?
- Economy situation is bad, I need to maintain a low profile to avoid the next layoff wave!
- I am starting in this field (or changing careers) and will follow what others have done, since they were able to get a job into this field
- I will not invest from my pocket on my education, let me wait until the company removes the spending freeze!
- My company is NOT IT driven, and I do not feel appreciated as others outside the IT department.
- What’s next? what is my next step?
Does that sound somehow familiar to you, or someone you might know in this field?
If yes, then let’s learn and see how this can be dealt with, basically, How to stay at the top and choose what you want to do, and change your role whenever you want!
Here are few tips that may come in handy,
a. Avoid cruising in the Network Field without a proper and a validated career plan,
b. Do not rely solely on your job/company to train you or get you to the best skills required in the market,
c. Avoid depending on the job responsibilities alone to reach a point where you will feel secure and be in high demand,
d. Work hard to acquire the hot networking skills and new trends faster than others, this will differentiate you big time, and ensure you are always paid well and your skills are in very high demand.
ENROLL NOW! Join this course and get the full story in details.
1) Current common trend and mindset towards IT Network certifications
2) Walks you through why CCNA/CCNP/CCIE R&S path, although still viable, is NOT the best outcome path to take as you sail through this field.
3) Explains the massive changes happening now in IT and how that impacts Network Infrastructures ( for instance Cloud, Software Defined Networks, Automation, Network Functions Virtualization), and consequently your current or prospective jobs.
4) It explains the impact of these changes on the required skills, the ones that employers are ready to pay TOP $$$ for.
5) Helps you understand the available, common, Network related Job Roles, their duties, and expectations from the professionals taking these roles.
6) Explains the potential pay rates for these roles
7) Guides you through the planning process for best outcome skills and certifications
8) Has practice exercises to walk you through defining your own goals, suitable jobs, and paths to take
9) Guides you through building a career plan with clear objectives, time and financial investments required
10) Lastly, servers as a motivational tool to help you along the way through your plan till reaching your maximum potential and best outcomes.
This comes from a Joint effort of knowledgeable Instructors, Including Eissa A Sharif, who has more than 22 years experience in the networking, cloud, Data Center and Security domains, a 11+ years CCIE, Certified Instructor, and creator of the Application Centric Infrastructure Introduction course on Udemy.com, which has more than 6400 students in few months with an average rating of 4.59. He also has done it, and climbed the ladder to the six figure$ career in IT networking for many years ago, so if we have done, IT IS YOUR TURN NOW!
Who should attend:
Network and infrastructure professionals, at any level
Beginners in IT network infrastructure profession,
and Network career aspirants