GMAT Verbal – Course Description
The Sentence Correction part of the GMAT is an opportunity – embrace it.
- Sentence corrections are the easiest section of the test to ‘game‘. If you know the rules, you’ll score really high, if you don’t you’ll score really low
- Unlike math, reading comprehension or logical reasoning questions, sentence correction scores improve dramatically with practice
- The sentence correction questions have their own, very specific quirks – these make little sense if you are a non-native speaker – but if you understand these quirks and can spot them, you’ll crack the test
- 50 high-quality sentence correction problems
- No grammatical gobbledygook – simple explanations you can understand
- Visual highlights so that you really get why alternatives are right or wrong
Talk to us!
- Mail us about anything – anything! – and we will always reply 🙂
What are the requirements?
- Students should be preparing for the GMAT – this course is specifically geared towards that test
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 51 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Ace the sentence correction questions on the GMAT!
- Identify the common types of sentence correction questions on the GMAT, and know what techniques to apply
- Know how to spot sentences that sound right but are actually wrong, or that sound wrong, but are actually right
What is the target audience?
- Yep! Anyone preparing to take the GMAT
- Yep! Non-native speakers looking to level the playing field in the verbal section
- Yep! Anyone that finds grammar jargon incredibly confusing, and would like simple, crisp explanations in everyday language
Please follow and like us: