Branding: How to Brand Yourself and Your Business
- Identify the best brand positioning for you and your business, based on WHO you are and WHAT you bring to the business that’s unique and compelling
- Develop a strategically sound brand that authentically represents you, your business, and what you do for your clients–a brand that only you can own
- Ensure the brand you choose is one that attracts your ideal clients
- Understand the difference between a brand and a brand name
- Develop a meaningful and memorable brand name to represent your chosen brand platform or positioning
- Ensure that no one else is using the brand name you want to use
- Know how to test out your brand name if you’re not sure you’re ready to commit to it
- Know how to implement your brand across your entire business so you become known for it
- Know exactly what steps to take to protect your brand name, so no one else can use it
Branding is NOT just for big corporations.
Branding is also not just for packaged products like toothpaste and laundry detergent. Or high-priced products like automobiles and electronics.
Branding is crucial for coaches and consultants, too.
It can mean the difference between your business succeeding or you continuing to struggle to get clients and stay afloat.
If you don’t want to be fighting to stand out among a sea of other service professionals in your category, you need a unique and compelling brand to set you and your business apart.
I’ve been branding businesses of all shapes and sizes for nearly 30 years, including:
- Large Corporations
- Small Businesses
- Non-profit organizations
- Independent service professionals (coaches, consultants, and other experts)
I developed a step-by-step proprietary branding process that I’ve been using with my private consulting clients for years. And it works!
In this course I share that exact process with you.
Don’t settle for being just another [fill in the blank] coach, consultant, or service professional.
I want you to think about something for a moment…
- What if you had a name that clearly communicated exactly what you do for people?
- A name no one else was using?
- A name that was interesting, intriguing, and really stood for something?
- A name that truly represented who you are and what you stand for?
- A name that you love and are excited to put on your business?
- Can you imagine what that might do for your business?
It’s time to step out of the generic marketing trap. And that’s exactly what this course will help you do.
I encourage you to watch the Free Preview Videos so you can see all the benefits of branding yourself and your business, as well as my experience in branding. Branding is what I do. In fact, I was doing it long before it became trendy.
This course includes:
- Video lessons that explain every step of the process
- Handouts and worksheets to help you apply the process to your business
- Real-world examples of brands created by other service pro’s just like you to inspire you and get you excited about creating your brand
- Interviews with service professionals who have successfully branded themselves so you won’t feel like you’re in this alone
- Free and low-cost resources so you can research, create, implement, and protect your brand without breaking the bank