Achieving Your Dreams – Course Description
QUESTION: Are You Closer To Living Your Dream Than You Were One Year Ago?
We all claim we want to be successful.
But then weeks, months, even years go by, and we have nothing to show for it.
It DOESN’T have to be that way.
Because if you apply certain principles — the same principles some of the world’s smartest people have used — you can achieve almost anything you want.
In this course, I’m going to share with you 8 ideas on achieving your dreams from some of those people, taken from my course 27 Life-Changing Lessons From The World’s Smartest People. If you take these ideas and apply them, I think you’ll make more progress toward your goals this year than you have ever before.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside:
- The difference between a goal and a purpose (and why the key to doing something BIG is having a purpose) [Lecture 2]
- Why most people never get what they want…and how changing how you think can prevent the same thing from happening to you [Lecture 3]
- What a single line in the bible can teach you about getting everything you want [Lecture 4]
- How to “Go Inside” and find out what to do next to make massive progress [Lecture 5]
- Why you should use the “dark emotions” to drive you to success [Lecture 6]
- How to make achieving your goals automatic [Lecture 7]
- What you NEED to remember to take loads of pressure “off your back” and enjoy the journey [Lecture 8]
- And…how to use everything we’ve talked about STEP BY STEP to start making measurable progress toward your goals
To start learning now, just click the “Start Learning Now” button.
See you inside,
What are the requirements?
- A clear idea of what you want in life (if you don’t know where you want to go, it doesn’t matter what you do)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 10 lectures and 41 mins of content!
- Use specific strategies from the world’s smartest people to make measurable progress toward your goals
- Define your purpose and goals
- Create a daily ritual to move you measurably closer toward what you want
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who knows what they want and is committed to making it happen