7 Lessons for Becoming a Standout Writer
Do you want to impress employers, editors, or online readers with your writing? Do you want to get A grades on term papers and essays? Do you want to become a good writer – in creative non-fiction, journalism, fiction, or academic writing – as quickly as possible?
The secret to this writing success is not studying 200 grammar and style points in the comprehensive writing textbooks. Instead, this course – designed by an experienced university professor and published author with Oxford University Press – shows you the only sentence-level lessons you need to know to write well. These are the 7 most common problems found in people’s writing. These problems most likely lurk – like weeds – in your writing right now.
If you complete the lessons, exercises, and assignments honestly and fully as outlined in this course, then your writing will improve in just a few weeks of intensive study. If you do not find this course helpful, you may request a refund within 30 days, no questions asked.
Enrol now and complete this course to produce writing that gets you the job, earns you an A grade, lands you a writing contract, or impresses that magazine or newspaper editor.
In this comprehensive course, I will help you:
- See sentences more objectively;
- Understand the factors that interfere with communication;
- Remove dead language – such as dead verbs and weak nouns – from your writing;
- Avoid embarrassing clichés;
- Write more clear, direct, and precise sentences;
- Use adjectives and adverbs more carefully, in targeted ways;
- Write poetically and rhythmically with parallelism and sentence variation;
- Add detail to your writing;
- Plant vivid images in readers’ minds; and,
- Become an original writer, not a copy.
[button url=”https://trainingstree.com/best-lessons-becoming-standout-writer/” class=”” bg=”” hover_bg=”” size=”0px” color=”” radius=”0px” width=”0px” height=”0px” target=”_blank”] Read More [/button]