Ace Business Consulting Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training for both...
ASQ’s Quality 101 – ASQ – American Society for Quality
Quality tools enable you to accomplish change and manage improvement across your organization. This course teaches concepts like the seven basic quality tools to improve processes and increase your organization’s operational efficiency.
Quality is everyone’s responsibility. Meet organizational needs for quality knowledge and competency through ASQ’s Quality 101. Increase your expertise in the practices and principles of quality improvement, including PDCA, improvement teams, and various quality tools. Quality 101 can be used to prepare for the Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) certification exam.
With a corporate deployment, introduce your workforce to a common understanding and foundation for achieving excellence through the quality assurance, control, and improvement concepts that foster process performance and customer excellence. Adapt the course with organization-specific content to reinforce your own approaches to these quality practices.
Who should attend?
- List the benefits of quality to individuals, organizations, customers, suppliers, and society.
- Describe key events in the evolution of quality.
- Identify and describe the key components of total quality management (TQM) and understand how organizations approach TQM deployment.
- Differentiate between the TQM philosophies of six quality experts and two quality approaches: Six Sigma and the Baldrige program.
- Know the role of process management in TQM and the interrelationship of processes and systems.
- Recognize how basic quality tools can be used to help improve processes.
- Define different quality concepts related to quality evolution, TQM, process management, and the basic quality tools.
Provider: ASQ – American Society for Quality
ASQ – American Society for Quality – Professional Training Courses & Certification
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is an international community of individuals committed to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach…